Names of Release/Elements

YondaimeYukikage

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Nov 22, 2008
Messages
31
Reaction score
1
Gender
Hidden
Country
United States
Alright, I got a warning for my previous post, and to which I apologize to the Mods for that little problem.

Anyway, I'll make this a different post, asking the same question, with no spoilers.

Could anyone help me with naming styles for Jutsu? For example, Katon. Katon means Fire Release, but where do they Ka- from?

Another example is I made my own element known as Kageton (Shadow Release), but I'm not even sure if this is the correct prefix for the -ton. If anyone could help me, or direct me to a place that is more thorough on this, I would greatly appreciate it.

Also, I don't speak or read Japanese. I wished I did. This would make my life so much easier XP
 

kkck

Waifu Slayer
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Sep 3, 2007
Messages
46,326
Reaction score
24,937
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fire Nation
Please register to see the content of this post.
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Please register to see the content of this post.
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Please register to see the content of this post.
 

Belisar

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 12, 2008
Messages
1,940
Reaction score
506
Gender
Hidden
Country
Germany
Please register to see the content of this post.
 

nahkampfbiber

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jul 18, 2007
Messages
195
Reaction score
61
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Please register to see the content of this post.
 
Last edited:

Newkerzy

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 22, 2008
Messages
7,560
Reaction score
5,412
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Indonesia
Please register to see the content of this post.
 

Belisar

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 12, 2008
Messages
1,940
Reaction score
506
Gender
Hidden
Country
Germany
Please register to see the content of this post.
 

Belisar

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 12, 2008
Messages
1,940
Reaction score
506
Gender
Hidden
Country
Germany
Please register to see the content of this post.
 

poobert

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jun 6, 2008
Messages
763
Reaction score
249
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Please register to see the content of this post.
 

LanderZ

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Dec 30, 2005
Messages
229
Reaction score
27
Age
41
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
Please register to see the content of this post.
 
Last edited:

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Please register to see the content of this post.
 
Top