Discussion Names your parents almost gave you

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,183
Reaction score
30,234
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
My mother wanted to name me Rhiannon (after the Stevie Nicks song) and my dad was okay with it, but they ended up going with Katherine (a character from a romance novel. Is it any wonder that I now love romance novels??)
Your parents had really nice taste either way :hee
 

there76

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Apr 4, 2012
Messages
176
Reaction score
32
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I looked up my first and last name online, and I am surprised that there a lot of people with that combination. I suddenly feel a lot less original.
 

Asarii

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 2, 2010
Messages
2,927
Reaction score
1,962
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Canada
I was about to be Emily, but the nurse said there were a lot of girls with that name in the year I was born. My Japanese name could have been Chizuru.

If my brother was a girl, his Japanese name would have been Nagise; my mom was thankful he was a born a boy.
 
Top