- Joined
- Aug 16, 2009
- Messages
- 867
- Reaction score
- 406
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
This is a battle of sorts, which is why I believe this is the appropriate place for creating this thread...
Zoro can almost certainly be seen as the vice-captain/1st mate IMO even if there are people who say he isn't
Nami can be seen as the Navigator/Treasurer/Quartermaster/Meteorologist and even 2nd-Vice Captain... surprising right
.....................................................................................................................................
Now this thread isn't a battle thread, cause there is an obvious winner in that aspect... This thread is which of these two would be more capable of leading the Strawhats in the event of "Monkey D. Luffy's" Death...
Points for Zoro ---- Luffy chose him first, Zoro is willing to put his life down for the crew, He's already mistaken for the captain consistantly, he has the strength, he has the major ambition, he is looked up to by most crewmembers, and he seems to be able to be the next most likely member to protect the crew after luffy
Points for Nami ---- She respects Luffy's dream as much as Zoro and in the event of Luffy's death she wouldn't let everything he worked for dissapear, Luffy trust her with his most prized possession on more than a couple of occasions, She definitely has the bossiness in her to keep the crew in check, She isn't the strongest in the crew but she isn't the weakest, She could continue to wear the strawhat in symbolism to Luffy (off topic: but she looks damn good in that hat lmao) and they can continue the sea as the Mugiwaras
I'll post a poll with this as well...
PS: I'm not saying there is a chance Luffy will die, lmao
UPDATE: I MEANT TO POST A POLL, BUT I FORGOT TO CHECK THE BOX, I'M SORRY BUT MAYBE A NICE MODERATOR WILL ADD A POLL WITH THE FOLLOWING 4 OPTIONS
Zoro should be captain
Nami should be captain
The crew should disband if Luffy dies
Another crew member should be captain
Zoro can almost certainly be seen as the vice-captain/1st mate IMO even if there are people who say he isn't
Nami can be seen as the Navigator/Treasurer/Quartermaster/Meteorologist and even 2nd-Vice Captain... surprising right
.....................................................................................................................................
Now this thread isn't a battle thread, cause there is an obvious winner in that aspect... This thread is which of these two would be more capable of leading the Strawhats in the event of "Monkey D. Luffy's" Death...
Points for Zoro ---- Luffy chose him first, Zoro is willing to put his life down for the crew, He's already mistaken for the captain consistantly, he has the strength, he has the major ambition, he is looked up to by most crewmembers, and he seems to be able to be the next most likely member to protect the crew after luffy
Points for Nami ---- She respects Luffy's dream as much as Zoro and in the event of Luffy's death she wouldn't let everything he worked for dissapear, Luffy trust her with his most prized possession on more than a couple of occasions, She definitely has the bossiness in her to keep the crew in check, She isn't the strongest in the crew but she isn't the weakest, She could continue to wear the strawhat in symbolism to Luffy (off topic: but she looks damn good in that hat lmao) and they can continue the sea as the Mugiwaras
I'll post a poll with this as well...
PS: I'm not saying there is a chance Luffy will die, lmao
UPDATE: I MEANT TO POST A POLL, BUT I FORGOT TO CHECK THE BOX, I'M SORRY BUT MAYBE A NICE MODERATOR WILL ADD A POLL WITH THE FOLLOWING 4 OPTIONS
Zoro should be captain
Nami should be captain
The crew should disband if Luffy dies
Another crew member should be captain
Last edited:
