- Joined
- Nov 11, 2006
- Messages
- 13,956
- Reaction score
- 2,293
- Gender
- Female
- Country
-
Re: [Shoujo] Nana by Ai Yazawa
How is it that I can't thank and like your post at the same time, Zeltrax?
that was such sweet praise for the manga
I always thought that it was unappreciated here in MH... but maybe the hiatus is turning people off from picking it up (for first time readers), unlike in the old days where I could mention at least five people at the top of my head who read it.
How is it that I can't thank and like your post at the same time, Zeltrax?

that was such sweet praise for the manga
I always thought that it was unappreciated here in MH... but maybe the hiatus is turning people off from picking it up (for first time readers), unlike in the old days where I could mention at least five people at the top of my head who read it.
...whatever sense that made. 
I'm sure most of you know this already but Junko's Room has been updating on a bi-monthly basis since January 2013. Raws can be found
I will be so so so thankful. I already have 'ren no hana' tattooed on my back and now I need to make this even more special. Aaaand I'm bad at browsing internet so I couldn't find non-translated pages. :")
