- Joined
- Dec 20, 2017
- Messages
- 5,379
- Reaction score
- 3,058
- Country
-
I heard that Jotaro's stand is light speed.Jotaro vs demon hendrickson
Is it true?
I heard that Jotaro's stand is light speed.Jotaro vs demon hendrickson
He surpasses itI heard that Jotaro's stand is light speed.
Is it true?
Nope he has only time stop ability.Maximum for 5 seconds.I heard that Jotaro's stand is light speed.
Is it true?
His speed is also a big factor here as he surpassed the speed of light since fighting polnareff who raged hanged man going at light speedNope he has only time stop ability.Maximum for 5 seconds.
Even then he lacks offensive power to actually defeat Hendrickson.
So Henry wins.
In Narutoforum, everyone keeps saying that the stand Star Platinum and the World are light speed.Nope he has only time stop ability.Maximum for 5 seconds.
Even then he lacks offensive power to actually defeat Hendrickson.
So Hendy wins.
Yeah I forgot it, you were right.His speed is also a big factor here as he surpassed the speed of light since fighting polnareff who raged hanged man going at light speed
Well yeah lol. But Hendy does have strength advantage. As he is above the meliodas that cut a big hill in half with a stickYeah I forgot it, you were right.
Against Killer Queen he was massively faster than light.
Nuh they were right,I forgot it,been a long time since I saw it.In Narutoforum, everyone keeps saying that the stand Star Platinum and the World are light speed.
On top of his ability to stop time for 5 seconds yeah.
But I agree that Hendy should win as a couple of Ora Ora wouldn't kill him unfortunately.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Jotaro's highest offense should break a building easily,but below Hendy so Hendy still wins.Well yeah lol. But Hendy does have strength advantage. As he is above the meliodas that cut a big hill in half with a stick
If it was giving out so much power output really then Kira's body would have been torn into thousand pieces and the locality would have been blown away which didn't happen so I don't think it is the case.Well if I remember it was said that if a normal human punches at the speed of light then the energy would be equal to 151 tsar bombas and jotaro is definitely stronger than average human so In that 5 second if he punches Hendy super hard at light speed then he definitely wins
I would argue, Notorious BIG, Heavens door, vanilla ice (potentially), weather report, tusk act 4, love train, Made in Heaven stomps taizai due to their massive abilities.JJBA still stomp NNT verse with GER.
They don't stand a chance against that beyond broken stand.
No matter what. It is so frightening that it gave you pure despair.
Only way to win against those abilities is with the help of the commandments hax.I would argue, Notorious BIG, Heavens door, vanilla ice (potentially), weather report, tusk act 4, love train, Made in Heaven stomps taizai due to their massive abilities.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
His stand has universal range, so no.Wasn't Giorno at multi galaxy level with GER
And yet gets crashed by an AmbulanceThat just means Kira can survive 151 tsar bombs![]()
Well that ambulance was OPAnd yet gets crashed by an Ambulance![]()
Then again commandments works on how conventional they need to be. As for those stands I mentioned they dont need any conventional, for example Notorious BIG can adapt to anything whether its speed or strength as golden win part 5 shows that BIG who flew from brunos punches onto tanking it without moving an inch, also where he was only as fast as a water wave then later on he became as fast as a plane.Only way to win against those abilities is with the help of the commandments hax.
They are Human still, I guess that if Vanilla ice for example kill someone in front of Grayroad, he is finished.
NNT can play safe against some but top tier broken hax stand like GER, tusk act 4, Made in Heaven.
It will be impossible unfortunately.
Also the stand that redirects any misfortune, that thing is broken as well.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
His stand has universal range, so no.