- Joined
- May 24, 2008
- Messages
- 14
- Reaction score
- 5
- Age
- 35
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
Well here it is my fourth manga coloring.
Yeah I was a tad bored and well I decided to color Naruto this time.
Yeah, though I
really didn't didn't spent much with the coloring, >~o Yeah due to the fact that I've been a bit busy lately. :X So yeah anyways, hope it's still good, I'll definitely make a better ones when Im not that busy.
comments/critics. :X
:P =D

Yeah I was a tad bored and well I decided to color Naruto this time.
Yeah, though Ireally didn't didn't spent much with the coloring, >~o Yeah due to the fact that I've been a bit busy lately. :X So yeah anyways, hope it's still good, I'll definitely make a better ones when Im not that busy.
comments/critics. :X:P =D


