Excellent looking coloring Orochimaru, I like this 1 a lot. The line art looks perfect, and the coloring is very clean. Even your choice in colors were in good taste. My favorite part, besides Sakura, are the purplish pink leaves in the the trees of the background. Or maybe they're flowers, I'm not sure. Well anyways, it's kind of weird, because I have a neighbor that has a tree that looks very similar. In the Summer time, it always grows purple flowers on it. In fact, it grows so many flowers, that it looks like the leaves are outnumbered by them. It looks really cool, and it's a tree that you don't see to often here.
Well anyways, in my opinion, your coloring definitely deserves a 5 star rating, so good job. I just hope I didn't jinks you by saying so. Some people, when it comes to art, value different things, so no matter how good you are, there's always going to be a few people who don't like what you do. It's the same way with music to. I know a lot of people that like what I do, and I've gotten a lot of good comments over the years about my music. Unfortunately, or maybe it's fortunate, there are some people that don't like what I do. It's just impossible to please everyone, and meet their expectations. Well in my opinion, you've been making some really cool colorings lately, so keep it up.