Naruto 438 Page 5

Jaime F.

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2007
Messages
2,227
Reaction score
166
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Awesome J.J., this is definitely 1 of your best colorings. It looks like you put a lot of effort into this one, so I started you out with 5 stars for the very 1st time. Well, I'm not sure what happened to the website this week, but I'm glad it's back. Keep up the good work, and I'll check you out later.
 

- aMt -

Artist
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 20, 2008
Messages
3,093
Reaction score
517
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
 

Jiraya-JJ

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Feb 24, 2009
Messages
39
Reaction score
39
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Thanks Jaime..

____________________________

E yondaime para de ser fanfarrão xD
 

VASSiLi

Manga Editor
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 6, 2007
Messages
2,479
Reaction score
4,011
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Italy
Nice soft-shade man! Thank you for sharing this amazing page =)
 

Googlez_kun

MH's Best Artist
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Oct 22, 2008
Messages
9,744
Reaction score
8,510
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
really awesome page!!:thumbs
 

Jiraya-JJ

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Feb 24, 2009
Messages
39
Reaction score
39
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Thanks for the comments ^^
 
Top