Jul 13, 2010 #1 Orochimaru Artist英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Joined Apr 7, 2006 Messages 2,468 Reaction score 492 Age 38 Gender Male Country long time huh ? ^^' just to update here :P c'ya o/~
Jul 13, 2010 #2 Toobi Registered User英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Joined Sep 17, 2007 Messages 647 Reaction score 71 Gender Male Country nice work orochi
Jul 14, 2010 #3 goldb Strongest Under the Sun神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike Joined Mar 12, 2008 Messages 27,709 Reaction score 27,506 Gender Male Country Really good work orochimaru-san, the lineart is good too. I love the baby Sasuke and Naruto piece; though I would've liked it more if it was only Naruto on there >.<
Really good work orochimaru-san, the lineart is good too. I love the baby Sasuke and Naruto piece; though I would've liked it more if it was only Naruto on there >.<
Jul 17, 2010 #4 soDeq05 Manga Editor英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Joined Dec 3, 2008 Messages 567 Reaction score 976 Gender Male Country wah~ the pictures look so lovely and adorable
Jul 17, 2010 #5 Orochimaru Artist英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Joined Apr 7, 2006 Messages 2,468 Reaction score 492 Age 38 Gender Male Country thx guys
Jul 17, 2010 #6 - aMt - Artist有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Joined Aug 20, 2008 Messages 3,093 Reaction score 517 Age 32 Gender Male Country hahah Muito foda man =O *-