Hello dear readers, fans across the world, especially MH community, but not just. I’m proud to present a great chapter, actually a superb one, worthy of beginning another cycle of 500 chapters. The Edited Manga and translation was done by Binktopia, and the chapter itself was delievered by Mangastream, so thank you guys for your great work.
So many events happened these last chapters, lots of new developments past recollections, but this is the Mother of all Past recollections, or capo de tutti capi. We are witnessing with this chapter the confrontation between Yondaime Hokage Minato and Madara who unleashed Kyuubi 16 years before current events. Probably only Madara in his prime against Hashirama would rise up to the importance and spectacle of this fight.
I always considered analyzing the title a bit, and it seems like this one has nothing to it, I would share my thoughts when I first read it.Never underestimate the title
.
First of all it cannot be misinterpreted at all(..duhh!
). The Kyuubi strikes in this chapter, so we should see the extraction, the control, some warm-up confrontation. But what’s the jutsu that can extract Kyuubi in such a short time? Or maybe it’s not an extraction, more like a ripping out? I guess the chapter will tell, but still it seems like this chapter, in contrary with the previous, hints strongly that Tobi is indeed Madara.
. What a turn around for this character, and cheers Kishimoto for playing with your readers!
Judging from the title we will have the chance what kind of menace Kyuubi was for real, that it could be compared to a natural disaster, which further enhances Naruto in terms of power and ability. I mean Uchiha and Shodai can control the beast, Minato, Mito and others can seal it, but Naruto used sheer power to defeat it, which is a very rare feat, and makes me scream: cheers Sennin Mode! So even fom the title we can get some hints at what kind of character developments can certain characters receive, directly or indirectly.
Beginning the chapter itself, I can’t resist to put up this really nice cover page. Naruto and Sasuke babies next to each other, not caring about anything that goes on near them, but these events will eventually lead to their confrontation as well.
Two shinobi born into a world of chaos. The longest day in the history of Leaf village begins…
This time there are no deep words, nor words that analyzes a character. These are words that present the dual nature of these events. The first belongs to the 2nd sentence and that is that actual confrontation between Hokage and Kyuubi. One thing that should be noted, that the author uses the longest day, which means that defeating Kyuubi, and thus Madara, plus performing the seal on Naruto, with all the feats I described as bundle of jutsu in the last review lasted a whole day. I wonder if this can be considered fast or slow, but having the endurance of fighting and sealing a whole day, with the resolve of sacrificing himself and with undeniable pain from losing Kushina and Naruto, Minato can be called a beast.
The other side of the coin is the confrontation of Naruto and Sasuke, which belongs to the first sentence and the cover picture, a conflict that is triggered mainly by this event, also the future evolution of the plot is also strongly tied to this long day of struggling. But Kishimoto didn’t show Sasuke, just for the purpose of showing him. First is of course setting up the tie between this event and their confrontation, but Kishimoto also plays this subtly and introduces another character relationship, one that affects both, but mostly Sasuke.
But the chapter begins in an explosive manner, actually the way it ended last week, leaving me no time no expand my thoughts on Kishi’s subtle moves. But nevermind, the battle itself is very important, and analyzing it bit by bit, wil demonstrate how awesome is Minato, but even the broken shell Madara is living up to his reputation, and proves to be awesome.
Madara is shown holding the baby and threatening Minato, trying to persuade him to get away from Kushina. Things don't seem to progress, and Minato is shown worried and cannot decide what to do. He tries to calm down Madara, but the latter recognizes this correctly, as Minato is just rying to calm himself, so Madara advises him to do just that. Then he starts the strong of events and Minato quickly transforms into the most powerful shinobi present there, I mean just take a look at his eyes.
Nonetheless this is some great and simple planning done by Madara. Take away a loved one, to make the opponent obey you. But this simple plan is carried out with additional layers of traps.
First Madara throws Naruto in the air, and tries to stab him with a kunai, but in the exact same moment Naruto is saved from the first blow.
The second is the blanket full of explosive tags, which forces Minato to take off the blanket, get away from the explosion, and leaving Naruto in a safe place. This allows Madara to take Kushina some place else, but this is not shown, but we know this is a pretty easy thing for Madara as it is one of his abilities.
The plan was simple and effective and it had two results. First is the obvious, kidnapping Kushina in order to unleash Kyuubi, but the other is neutralizing Hiraishin, by forcing Minato to be somewhere else, not being able to stop the actual extraction. This last part is told us by Madara himself, who use Naruto for this exact purpose:divide et impera. One of the simplest methods ever.
This way we witnessed some of Minato’s power, but only something that we were already familiar with. It’s not the first time we see Hiraishin or Shunshin no jutsu in action. What’s impressive is the safe-house where he put Naruto. The room is full of sealed kunais, required for Hiraishin, but what caught my eye, is the huge kunai hanging from the ceiling. I needed a few moments to realize why the size, but then I remembered Kuchiyose no jutsu, and the fact that Minato could’ve used these bigass kunais for helping his frog summons, when needed, though I don’t see why couldn’t he done it with smaller ones. Maybe it’s for fighting purposes as well, I mean it’s not bad to have an extra weapon.
But this chapter is Madara’s in my opinion, and it should be, since he is the one responsible for Kyuubi. So he presented as a shinobi who can read the human mind extremely well, and can predict behaviors based on emotion, not just logical thinking. This is indeed the Madara we all know, because he formed himself an organization, had Rinnegan in it, and now he as an EMS user as a pawn, at least for now, because as we know he failed with Nagato.
So Madara is impressive as always but there’s more to it.
This is why I said he transported Kushina, because this seems like an entirely different place. We see 4 pillars, and one sacrificial table sort of thing in the middle, which is where Kushina is. Madara first tells us that he intends to crush Konoha, so he needs Kyuubi for that so he proceeds.
Before I would get to what’s happening to Kyuubi, I would remark the extraction ritual Madara used. It seems something very simple at first sight. But after a bit of thinking I arrived at the conclusion that those chain-like objects are actual inscriptions of the extraction ritual, which is damn awesome. They are connected from four pillars to Kushina and the inscriptions seem to cover Kushina’s body as we can see her face has some writing on it. So actually this is something really complicated, I mean who used floating inscriptions to do a technique before? I mean what we saw until now where tatoos or sealing scrolls, and some inscriptions on the ground, but nothing like this. Also judging from the fact that there are four pillars, I guess this technique is a counter for the 4 element seal, that was used on Kushina, so Madara actually knew how to counter the jutsu, knew what to counter in the first place and finally he says that he was waiting for this moment for a long time, which means that he aimed for this moment of birth. These are some other hints, that Madara that we know has some ties with Uzu Shio.
But Madara has something else up his sleeve, and what can it be, if not the famed sharingan, known for controlling Kyuubi. Now I followed the spoilers, I always do, so I was very excited when I read that there’s some Kyuubi control, because that meant showing MS, which could be compelling evidence to Tobi’s identity. But for my disappointment only regular sharingan was used. Now this could mean that MS only enables Kyuubi control, the actual controlling can be done in any phase of the eye. Or maybe on a scale from Sharingan to EMS the control is better or stronger. The thing is Kyuubi really looks like it is controlled in future panels, at least for me, so I don’t really know what to believe. The sharingan seems to be merging with Kyuubi's eye, fact which points towards the fact that it is something on a different level than what Sasuke did to Manda.
What’s interesting though, is something that is not so related to sharingan. Madara enters Kushina’s inner world, and we see Kyuubi in a funny position. Poor guy always gets tied up in all sorts of positions, I kinda feel sorry for it. But never mind that…I implied above that Kushina has another kind of 4 element seal, and we can see clearly that it’s true. This time this is not a cage, and things are not set up for any chakra to leak out. The same chain jutsu is seen, that Kushina first used on Kyuubi when met Naruto, so I guess that’s why Kyuubi recognized her without actually seeing her at first. So these are the things we know, another 4 element seal, reinforced with the chains from Kushina’s chakra. But I wonder what’s that ball his tied to? Maybe the sealers wanted Kyuubi to have a nice pack of abs or something
. But that ball is drooling(?), and I thought it’s similar to chakra maybe. So the sealers could’ve sealed the will of Kyuubi away from its chakra. So Kyuubi is restrained by its own chakra, and Kushina’s chakra is to reinforce those pillars with the chains, I think. It’s speculation really, but I can’t think of anything else.
Madara used his techniques and we see Kyuubi getting out really fast, I guess Madara used his sharingan to help breaking those chains, and pulling Kyuubi towards the real world, while the external ritual cancels the already weakened seal. The process seems to be really quick and the menacing face of Kyuubi is already out. After a few moments I decided not to feel sorry for Kyuubi anymore.
What a panel. It shows Kyuubi in its full might, the shadows are done beautifully the dark head emphasizes the eyes, which look menacing and frightening. This is how a demon should look like.
I get the feeling that the position of the beast shows us that it’s thinking: I’m finally free! But if it’s under control that this cannot be, because Madara owns the mind now, so decide for yourself. I say it’s under control because the eyes are not so full of killing intent. In some panels they seem empty and in others they are portrayed as round, just like after the sharingan disappeared from the eye. Also it obeys Madara’s command, which is Kushina’s death, and begins to strike down the defenseless woman.
The first thing to be noted is that Kushina is still alive, yes she needs to be finished by Kyuubi, as Madara sees this to actually fit the scenario. He comments on this survival as the incredible life force Uzumakis have, and it maybe opens up the possibility of Naruto not dying from Kyuubi extraction. Very interesting, I never thought that the remark regarding Uzumakis and their long life would have implications in this chapter as well. But if a Bijuu is extracted the Jinchuuriki dies(of course if not revived after), but dies, eventually. So Naruto surviving such thing is impossible, and this hope is crushed(for me it's a satisfaction really) by Madara, who says that the extraction(which was more like ripping Kyuubi out) didn’t kill Kushina right away. I interpret this as not dead yet, but eventually the fate is the same like any Jinchuuriki’s.
The second thing which needs to be noted, is that I was wrong and she is not defenseless. Before Kyuubi strikes, Minato was already holding Kushina in his arms on a tree the same way they met, and decides to take Kushina back to the same room. Madara comments on this as tiny hope, I say Minato proves again that he thinks about everything. Remember that I praised him in the last review for his consideration of every detail even when creating and using his techniques? So emotional and tactical consequences are things that are most necessary to Minato. This makes him a wonderful shinobi, now I understand as an Orochimaru fan-boy why Minato is a greater genius than him.
He takes Kushina to Naruto and he offers his older loved one, to spend her remaining time with the younger loved one. This was the chapters most impressive event for me and the panel with Kushina holding Naruto is priceless. The next panel reminds me of Edward Elric always dressed in his red coat. When he was asked why, he said that he needed to be concentrated and fully hyped for the upcoming battle, and obviously it made him cool(he thought
).
But Minato is indeed cool, which is followed by a line full of determination and power, and which somehow reminded me of Terminator: I’LL BE BACK!
So Minato is really powerful and respectable shinobi, he has no peers from my point of view, maybe just Madara, but let’s admit Madara is great as well. I mean his goals are maybe evil, but the way he does things is brilliant, and he also shows the same quality as Minato, but from another point of view: consideration of ones emotions, and the actions born from those emotions. This is what makes him a great manipulator.
This how the chapter ends, basically it’s Terminator vs. Manipulator and his pet next week, nothing difficult in predicting that. That’s why I have time to finally finish my idea of Kishimoto’s subtle character association in this chapter. Fortunately, the panel I’m referring to is exactly the last panel, which is Itachi holding Sasuke and noticing that something terrible is about to happen. I think this is the moment when Itachi will first meet Madara, or at least know of his existence. This relationship between Madara and Itachi is something that holds great weight in the manga, and basically it sets up Sasuke’s path as a villain.
That’s how important this long day is, everything began from this day, and certain ramifications of this event are probably still unknown to us(and I’m thinking about Danzou and Root).
Quick summary/Opinions
I don’t even remember when was the last time I gave a 10/10. But I know there was one chapter. What else does the reader need, besides story cohesion and good pace of developments, character developments, fighting, drama, techniques, and cool moments of certain hyped and loved characters, followed by top-notch art and panels?
Nothing really, maybe some humor, but this event doesn’t let humor to infiltrate, the drama and the importance overall are too high. Besides all that, Kishi is hinting different character relationships that will have fruit later on in the timeline of the manga.
What can I say more? There’s nothing else really, maybe some predictions.
Predictions/Want to happen
The chapter is even more special as the predictions and what I want to happen are the same, which is another rare thing, just like the mark. I’m still a bit under the influence of this great chapter, so I don’t really want to think about what could happen. One thing is obvious, it will be the fight between Kyuubi and Minato next week. What I hope though is that, knowing that Madara controls Kyuubi, that next week’s chapter to not conclude the fight. I would like the fight a bit stretched, first because of the awesomeness of the fight, but also because I would like chapter 503 to be about details of the sealing technique, because I’m waiting comfirmation for my theory about them, and everyting would end with a touching family portrait, jut before Kyuubi is sealed again.
What I would also like to see next week, is the implication of the whole village in the fight against Kyuubi, and after or during that, I would like to see some Sandaime action.
That was all. I cannot hope for you to enjoy this as much as the chapte, but I hope that I served with useful information. Mangastream will get our fix next week as well, so stay tuned for more, and remember that this thread is open for discussion. I’m glad I reviewed such a chapter.
Mata ne!
So many events happened these last chapters, lots of new developments past recollections, but this is the Mother of all Past recollections, or capo de tutti capi. We are witnessing with this chapter the confrontation between Yondaime Hokage Minato and Madara who unleashed Kyuubi 16 years before current events. Probably only Madara in his prime against Hashirama would rise up to the importance and spectacle of this fight.
I always considered analyzing the title a bit, and it seems like this one has nothing to it, I would share my thoughts when I first read it.Never underestimate the title
.First of all it cannot be misinterpreted at all(..duhh!
). The Kyuubi strikes in this chapter, so we should see the extraction, the control, some warm-up confrontation. But what’s the jutsu that can extract Kyuubi in such a short time? Or maybe it’s not an extraction, more like a ripping out? I guess the chapter will tell, but still it seems like this chapter, in contrary with the previous, hints strongly that Tobi is indeed Madara.
. What a turn around for this character, and cheers Kishimoto for playing with your readers!
Judging from the title we will have the chance what kind of menace Kyuubi was for real, that it could be compared to a natural disaster, which further enhances Naruto in terms of power and ability. I mean Uchiha and Shodai can control the beast, Minato, Mito and others can seal it, but Naruto used sheer power to defeat it, which is a very rare feat, and makes me scream: cheers Sennin Mode! So even fom the title we can get some hints at what kind of character developments can certain characters receive, directly or indirectly.
Beginning the chapter itself, I can’t resist to put up this really nice cover page. Naruto and Sasuke babies next to each other, not caring about anything that goes on near them, but these events will eventually lead to their confrontation as well.
Two shinobi born into a world of chaos. The longest day in the history of Leaf village begins…
This time there are no deep words, nor words that analyzes a character. These are words that present the dual nature of these events. The first belongs to the 2nd sentence and that is that actual confrontation between Hokage and Kyuubi. One thing that should be noted, that the author uses the longest day, which means that defeating Kyuubi, and thus Madara, plus performing the seal on Naruto, with all the feats I described as bundle of jutsu in the last review lasted a whole day. I wonder if this can be considered fast or slow, but having the endurance of fighting and sealing a whole day, with the resolve of sacrificing himself and with undeniable pain from losing Kushina and Naruto, Minato can be called a beast.
The other side of the coin is the confrontation of Naruto and Sasuke, which belongs to the first sentence and the cover picture, a conflict that is triggered mainly by this event, also the future evolution of the plot is also strongly tied to this long day of struggling. But Kishimoto didn’t show Sasuke, just for the purpose of showing him. First is of course setting up the tie between this event and their confrontation, but Kishimoto also plays this subtly and introduces another character relationship, one that affects both, but mostly Sasuke.
But the chapter begins in an explosive manner, actually the way it ended last week, leaving me no time no expand my thoughts on Kishi’s subtle moves. But nevermind, the battle itself is very important, and analyzing it bit by bit, wil demonstrate how awesome is Minato, but even the broken shell Madara is living up to his reputation, and proves to be awesome.
Madara is shown holding the baby and threatening Minato, trying to persuade him to get away from Kushina. Things don't seem to progress, and Minato is shown worried and cannot decide what to do. He tries to calm down Madara, but the latter recognizes this correctly, as Minato is just rying to calm himself, so Madara advises him to do just that. Then he starts the strong of events and Minato quickly transforms into the most powerful shinobi present there, I mean just take a look at his eyes.
Nonetheless this is some great and simple planning done by Madara. Take away a loved one, to make the opponent obey you. But this simple plan is carried out with additional layers of traps.
First Madara throws Naruto in the air, and tries to stab him with a kunai, but in the exact same moment Naruto is saved from the first blow.
The second is the blanket full of explosive tags, which forces Minato to take off the blanket, get away from the explosion, and leaving Naruto in a safe place. This allows Madara to take Kushina some place else, but this is not shown, but we know this is a pretty easy thing for Madara as it is one of his abilities.
The plan was simple and effective and it had two results. First is the obvious, kidnapping Kushina in order to unleash Kyuubi, but the other is neutralizing Hiraishin, by forcing Minato to be somewhere else, not being able to stop the actual extraction. This last part is told us by Madara himself, who use Naruto for this exact purpose:divide et impera. One of the simplest methods ever.
This way we witnessed some of Minato’s power, but only something that we were already familiar with. It’s not the first time we see Hiraishin or Shunshin no jutsu in action. What’s impressive is the safe-house where he put Naruto. The room is full of sealed kunais, required for Hiraishin, but what caught my eye, is the huge kunai hanging from the ceiling. I needed a few moments to realize why the size, but then I remembered Kuchiyose no jutsu, and the fact that Minato could’ve used these bigass kunais for helping his frog summons, when needed, though I don’t see why couldn’t he done it with smaller ones. Maybe it’s for fighting purposes as well, I mean it’s not bad to have an extra weapon.
But this chapter is Madara’s in my opinion, and it should be, since he is the one responsible for Kyuubi. So he presented as a shinobi who can read the human mind extremely well, and can predict behaviors based on emotion, not just logical thinking. This is indeed the Madara we all know, because he formed himself an organization, had Rinnegan in it, and now he as an EMS user as a pawn, at least for now, because as we know he failed with Nagato.
So Madara is impressive as always but there’s more to it.
This is why I said he transported Kushina, because this seems like an entirely different place. We see 4 pillars, and one sacrificial table sort of thing in the middle, which is where Kushina is. Madara first tells us that he intends to crush Konoha, so he needs Kyuubi for that so he proceeds.
Before I would get to what’s happening to Kyuubi, I would remark the extraction ritual Madara used. It seems something very simple at first sight. But after a bit of thinking I arrived at the conclusion that those chain-like objects are actual inscriptions of the extraction ritual, which is damn awesome. They are connected from four pillars to Kushina and the inscriptions seem to cover Kushina’s body as we can see her face has some writing on it. So actually this is something really complicated, I mean who used floating inscriptions to do a technique before? I mean what we saw until now where tatoos or sealing scrolls, and some inscriptions on the ground, but nothing like this. Also judging from the fact that there are four pillars, I guess this technique is a counter for the 4 element seal, that was used on Kushina, so Madara actually knew how to counter the jutsu, knew what to counter in the first place and finally he says that he was waiting for this moment for a long time, which means that he aimed for this moment of birth. These are some other hints, that Madara that we know has some ties with Uzu Shio.
But Madara has something else up his sleeve, and what can it be, if not the famed sharingan, known for controlling Kyuubi. Now I followed the spoilers, I always do, so I was very excited when I read that there’s some Kyuubi control, because that meant showing MS, which could be compelling evidence to Tobi’s identity. But for my disappointment only regular sharingan was used. Now this could mean that MS only enables Kyuubi control, the actual controlling can be done in any phase of the eye. Or maybe on a scale from Sharingan to EMS the control is better or stronger. The thing is Kyuubi really looks like it is controlled in future panels, at least for me, so I don’t really know what to believe. The sharingan seems to be merging with Kyuubi's eye, fact which points towards the fact that it is something on a different level than what Sasuke did to Manda.
What’s interesting though, is something that is not so related to sharingan. Madara enters Kushina’s inner world, and we see Kyuubi in a funny position. Poor guy always gets tied up in all sorts of positions, I kinda feel sorry for it. But never mind that…I implied above that Kushina has another kind of 4 element seal, and we can see clearly that it’s true. This time this is not a cage, and things are not set up for any chakra to leak out. The same chain jutsu is seen, that Kushina first used on Kyuubi when met Naruto, so I guess that’s why Kyuubi recognized her without actually seeing her at first. So these are the things we know, another 4 element seal, reinforced with the chains from Kushina’s chakra. But I wonder what’s that ball his tied to? Maybe the sealers wanted Kyuubi to have a nice pack of abs or something
. But that ball is drooling(?), and I thought it’s similar to chakra maybe. So the sealers could’ve sealed the will of Kyuubi away from its chakra. So Kyuubi is restrained by its own chakra, and Kushina’s chakra is to reinforce those pillars with the chains, I think. It’s speculation really, but I can’t think of anything else.Madara used his techniques and we see Kyuubi getting out really fast, I guess Madara used his sharingan to help breaking those chains, and pulling Kyuubi towards the real world, while the external ritual cancels the already weakened seal. The process seems to be really quick and the menacing face of Kyuubi is already out. After a few moments I decided not to feel sorry for Kyuubi anymore.
What a panel. It shows Kyuubi in its full might, the shadows are done beautifully the dark head emphasizes the eyes, which look menacing and frightening. This is how a demon should look like.
I get the feeling that the position of the beast shows us that it’s thinking: I’m finally free! But if it’s under control that this cannot be, because Madara owns the mind now, so decide for yourself. I say it’s under control because the eyes are not so full of killing intent. In some panels they seem empty and in others they are portrayed as round, just like after the sharingan disappeared from the eye. Also it obeys Madara’s command, which is Kushina’s death, and begins to strike down the defenseless woman.
The first thing to be noted is that Kushina is still alive, yes she needs to be finished by Kyuubi, as Madara sees this to actually fit the scenario. He comments on this survival as the incredible life force Uzumakis have, and it maybe opens up the possibility of Naruto not dying from Kyuubi extraction. Very interesting, I never thought that the remark regarding Uzumakis and their long life would have implications in this chapter as well. But if a Bijuu is extracted the Jinchuuriki dies(of course if not revived after), but dies, eventually. So Naruto surviving such thing is impossible, and this hope is crushed(for me it's a satisfaction really) by Madara, who says that the extraction(which was more like ripping Kyuubi out) didn’t kill Kushina right away. I interpret this as not dead yet, but eventually the fate is the same like any Jinchuuriki’s.
The second thing which needs to be noted, is that I was wrong and she is not defenseless. Before Kyuubi strikes, Minato was already holding Kushina in his arms on a tree the same way they met, and decides to take Kushina back to the same room. Madara comments on this as tiny hope, I say Minato proves again that he thinks about everything. Remember that I praised him in the last review for his consideration of every detail even when creating and using his techniques? So emotional and tactical consequences are things that are most necessary to Minato. This makes him a wonderful shinobi, now I understand as an Orochimaru fan-boy why Minato is a greater genius than him.
He takes Kushina to Naruto and he offers his older loved one, to spend her remaining time with the younger loved one. This was the chapters most impressive event for me and the panel with Kushina holding Naruto is priceless. The next panel reminds me of Edward Elric always dressed in his red coat. When he was asked why, he said that he needed to be concentrated and fully hyped for the upcoming battle, and obviously it made him cool(he thought
).But Minato is indeed cool, which is followed by a line full of determination and power, and which somehow reminded me of Terminator: I’LL BE BACK!
So Minato is really powerful and respectable shinobi, he has no peers from my point of view, maybe just Madara, but let’s admit Madara is great as well. I mean his goals are maybe evil, but the way he does things is brilliant, and he also shows the same quality as Minato, but from another point of view: consideration of ones emotions, and the actions born from those emotions. This is what makes him a great manipulator.
This how the chapter ends, basically it’s Terminator vs. Manipulator and his pet next week, nothing difficult in predicting that. That’s why I have time to finally finish my idea of Kishimoto’s subtle character association in this chapter. Fortunately, the panel I’m referring to is exactly the last panel, which is Itachi holding Sasuke and noticing that something terrible is about to happen. I think this is the moment when Itachi will first meet Madara, or at least know of his existence. This relationship between Madara and Itachi is something that holds great weight in the manga, and basically it sets up Sasuke’s path as a villain.
That’s how important this long day is, everything began from this day, and certain ramifications of this event are probably still unknown to us(and I’m thinking about Danzou and Root).
Quick summary/Opinions
I don’t even remember when was the last time I gave a 10/10. But I know there was one chapter. What else does the reader need, besides story cohesion and good pace of developments, character developments, fighting, drama, techniques, and cool moments of certain hyped and loved characters, followed by top-notch art and panels?
Nothing really, maybe some humor, but this event doesn’t let humor to infiltrate, the drama and the importance overall are too high. Besides all that, Kishi is hinting different character relationships that will have fruit later on in the timeline of the manga.
What can I say more? There’s nothing else really, maybe some predictions.
Predictions/Want to happen
The chapter is even more special as the predictions and what I want to happen are the same, which is another rare thing, just like the mark. I’m still a bit under the influence of this great chapter, so I don’t really want to think about what could happen. One thing is obvious, it will be the fight between Kyuubi and Minato next week. What I hope though is that, knowing that Madara controls Kyuubi, that next week’s chapter to not conclude the fight. I would like the fight a bit stretched, first because of the awesomeness of the fight, but also because I would like chapter 503 to be about details of the sealing technique, because I’m waiting comfirmation for my theory about them, and everyting would end with a touching family portrait, jut before Kyuubi is sealed again.
What I would also like to see next week, is the implication of the whole village in the fight against Kyuubi, and after or during that, I would like to see some Sandaime action.
That was all. I cannot hope for you to enjoy this as much as the chapte, but I hope that I served with useful information. Mangastream will get our fix next week as well, so stay tuned for more, and remember that this thread is open for discussion. I’m glad I reviewed such a chapter.
Mata ne!
Last edited: