- Joined
- Aug 8, 2010
- Messages
- 2,476
- Reaction score
- 1,663
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
As usual I can't decide for a single avatar to choose so I made like tons of 150x150 jpgs out of my gigantic picture archive while watching some online streams. I'm done with half a folder in 45 minutes or something of half-afk idling and cutting images now and uploaded the results so far since such pictures are so small.
If anyone thinks something like "I'ld use an avatar but I'm way too lazy to start Paint for it or even to get a decent photoshop like program" - help yourself.
http://s576.photobucket.com/albums/ss203/T33_K3SS3LCH3N/Naruto/Naruto Avatar/
Some (fortunatelly only a few) of these are extracted of fan coloured manga images, sadly I've way too many images to remember any sources to give credits
This thread is created to get the stuff out of Naruto Hangout thread.
If anyone has some cool avatars which are just too many to use all of them, I'ld like to see them
If anyone thinks something like "I'ld use an avatar but I'm way too lazy to start Paint for it or even to get a decent photoshop like program" - help yourself.
http://s576.photobucket.com/albums/ss203/T33_K3SS3LCH3N/Naruto/Naruto Avatar/
Some (fortunatelly only a few) of these are extracted of fan coloured manga images, sadly I've way too many images to remember any sources to give credits
This thread is created to get the stuff out of Naruto Hangout thread.
If anyone has some cool avatars which are just too many to use all of them, I'ld like to see them

Last edited: