Shounen Naruto by Masashi Kishimoto

Schabrak

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jan 1, 2006
Messages
7,202
Reaction score
2,304
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Certainly in the chakra control thread if you like.

The argument was Naruto being bad at it, worse than medic ninja, because he couldn't do one handed ones or something in that direction[:P]. And in yours the one handed he did was only due to Kurama doing something else at that time, not interrupting Naruto [for the first time]?
 
Last edited:

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Well, I assume a hater when he constantly brings shit up about a character without any reason, just to troll, to say it like that. I understand someone talks bad about some character when their own favorite is being downplayed (Naruto vs Sasuke almost always) just to even the score in the debate. But yeah, otherwise, it's pointless.
I haven't seen anyone but marshall and s06pww fit your description of a "hater." And if you're accusing me, then no, I'm not a Naruto hater nor am I trolling. I can actually accept facts about Naruto, not sing praises of him blindly. It is very annoying to be accused of being a Naruto hater when I'm very far from it, just because I'm not praising every single thing he does.
So we are supposed not to call out bullshit for being bullshit?
Not sure if you know what bullshit is. Seems that anything that disagrees with you is bullshit. If we were allowed, then believe me, I'd do it to many people who hate on Sasuke, Naruto, show too much love to Minato, Itachi, etc. But the fact is, it's not necessary, and if you don't like it, then ignore it. I ignore most of Minato "fanboyism" because it annoys me and is usually full of shit. Only reason I defend Sasuke is because I got far too annoyed with people constantly talking crap about him and accusing him of asspulls or whatnot, as well as being hypocrites.
 

Schabrak

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jan 1, 2006
Messages
7,202
Reaction score
2,304
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
How about you stop ignoring evidence about Naruto doing a oh rasengan than. I would appreciate if you weren't acting like that in there.

Users can call me out for wrong or uninformed opinions all day long if they like, there shouldn't be a problem with doing that. Not unless every opinion is a right one.
 
Last edited:

Roman

Banned
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 29, 2011
Messages
4,052
Reaction score
1,048
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Croatia
M3J, you'd certainly know when I accuse someone of being a "hater."
 

Prince Sasuke

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 6, 2009
Messages
3,801
Reaction score
657
Gender
Male
Country
United States
M3J, you'd certainly know when I accuse someone of being a "hater."
You say you could name ten people... I'm sure M3J was included in that list.
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
How about you stop ignoring evidence about Naruto doing a oh rasengan than. I would appreciate if you weren't acting like that in there.

Users can call me out for wrong or uninformed opinions all day long if they like, there shouldn't be a problem with doing that. Not unless every opinion is a right one.
I'm not ignoring any evidence. If he does one-handed rasengan consistently, then I'll happily accept he can do one-handed rasengan.

But there's no need to say "omfg ur a naruto hater!!111" or "UCHIHA FANBOY IN THE HOUSE!!!11"
M3J, you'd certainly know when I accuse someone of being a "hater."
You have accused or implied that I was a "hater" before.


Also, wasn't it proven that Hiraishin was dangerous with little to no drawbacks because of Minato's reflexes? Someone like Chouji would be a waste to teach Hiraishin to, while it'd require someone even faster than the Raikage to catch Minato, maybe.
 

Knight of Stalwart Heart

Banned
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 12, 2013
Messages
1,267
Reaction score
1,332
Country
Akatsuki
I'm not ignoring any evidence. If he does one-handed rasengan consistently, then I'll happily accept he can do one-handed rasengan.

But there's no need to say "omfg ur a naruto hater!!111" or "UCHIHA FANBOY IN THE HOUSE!!!11"


You have accused or implied that I was a "hater" before.
Don't get me wrong but mods should use the powers which they have as a moderator so that people who keep throwing this "Hater and fanboy" crap would keep their traps shut.There are a good number of people who keep accusing one to be a hater or a fanboy when the said one really isn't. I feel the forum can be a better place with much more stringent moderation.
 

Roman

Banned
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 29, 2011
Messages
4,052
Reaction score
1,048
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Croatia
You say you could name ten people... I'm sure M3J was included in that list.
Actually, he wasn't. Also, what are you, his advocate?

---------- Post added at 08:15 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:14 AM ----------

You have accused or implied that I was a "hater" before.
I don't think I called you a hater, but your mind is a bit scrambled when it comes to Naruto.
 
Last edited:

Prince Sasuke

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 6, 2009
Messages
3,801
Reaction score
657
Gender
Male
Country
United States
You have definitely implied that he was bias... Frankly I don't care, it is what it is.
 

Schabrak

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jan 1, 2006
Messages
7,202
Reaction score
2,304
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Having a bias and being a hater are two different things.
 

Prince Sasuke

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 6, 2009
Messages
3,801
Reaction score
657
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Having a bias and being a hater are two different things.
True,but by the definition of often allow one to chose sides. Practically it's the first step towards being a hater.
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Don't get me wrong but mods should use the powers which they have as a moderator so that people who keep throwing this "Hater and fanboy" crap would keep their traps shut.There are a good number of people who keep accusing one to be a hater or a fanboy when the said one really isn't. I feel the forum can be a better place with much more stringent moderation.
I do, otherwise there'd be a lot more accusations thrown around. I actually banned those words from being used in Konohagakure Arena because it's so annoying and desperate.
Actually, he wasn't. Also, what are you, his advocate?

---------- Post added at 08:15 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:14 AM ----------



I don't think I called you a hater, but your mind is a bit scrambled when it comes to Naruto.
It's not scrambled at all. I'm just being more fair and harsh on the character I'm invested in. Naruto was the sole reason I liked and started following the anime (and then the manga). I actually had hopes that Naruto would turn out to be a lot like Jiraiya, at least in terms of smarts because Naruto consistently showed he had the potential to be smart, if not a genius. I don't like the direction Naruto's going, at all. I don't like how he went from a serious strategist who beat one of the most powerful enemies to date to someone who was concerned about an animal's penis. Remember how Naruto acted with Rock Lee and others after he let Sasuke get away? That's naturally Naruto (though that part felt somewhat forced to me), I don't mind that at all.

I however, do mind unnatural stupidity like he made against Nagato. I just want to see him grow and be as awesome as he was supposed to be. Sadly, he won't be, for me, from the looks of it. I hope I'm wrong though. Without Jiraiya, Itachi, or epic Kakashi, Naruto is the main reason I read the manga.
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
dang...why yall deleted my thread...
i think it was worth conversing about....

:-_-
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
24h spoiler rule maybe?
i guess...at least tell me,everyone is talkin openly plus the prediction thread is updated

idk....:arf
 

syx

ρʀσᴅıɢʏ
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 7, 2009
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
13,733
Gender
Female
Country
Winterfell
Huh? I don't read all threads/every post in the Naruto section, but I didn't see anyone opening a thread about the current Chapter (646) or talking about the current Chapter (646) in a thread other than the "Naruto 646 Discussion / 647 Predictions" thread.

In case you forgot, here is the explicit 24h spoiler rule:
If you haven't seen the goodies yet, check here: Spoiler Pics and Summaries Thread​

24 Hour Spoiler Rule:
  • Please keep all discussion regarding the newest chapter and its content inside the spoiler/chapter discussions until 24 hours have passed after the raw/chapter's release.
  • Please wait 24 hours before using art from new chapters in signatures and avatars.
  • The 24 hour rule will be strictly enforced. This is a courtesy rule. Not every member reads spoilers and not everyone can read new chapters as soon as they are released.
See? You have to wait 24 hours if you want to open a thread about the newest chapter or if you want to post in other threads about the newest chapter. Within those 24 hours you are only allowed to post in the spoiler/chapter discussion thread.
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
dang...why yall deleted my thread...
i think it was worth conversing about....

:-_-
The Two Sons' Name? Broke the spoiler rules so it's moderated until 24 hours are up. :thumbs
 

REN KOUEN

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
5,480
Reaction score
1,292
Gender
Male
Country
United States
The Two Sons' Name? Broke the spoiler rules so it's moderated until 24 hours are up. :thumbs
i will spoil your afternoon sir!!!

it feels good to be posting on the naruto forums again, hopefully this ending doesnt dissapoint us

i like where kishi is going with naruto and his powers, however i am not satisfied with how he is treating sasuke as one of the insignificant bystanders
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
The Two Sons' Name? Broke the spoiler rules so it's moderated until 24 hours are up. :thumbs
can you post it back possibly

plz

:)

for an ol'fellow mafia



:toc
 
Last edited:

REN KOUEN

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
5,480
Reaction score
1,292
Gender
Male
Country
United States
can you post it back possibly

plz

:)

for an ol'fellow mafia



:toc
Can you get me off the hook this time tom? For old times sake?
 
Top