Here it is: http://hari-jizo.deviantart.com/#/d2tkz05
What an amazing chapter,maybe the best one there is in the series.
Anyway,i colored the top panel of the last page of chapter 501 and i hope i could do it justice,because that's hard when it comes to this epic Minato.^^
Naruto (C) Kishimoto Masashi
Enjoy and feel free to comment and critisize
What an amazing chapter,maybe the best one there is in the series.
Anyway,i colored the top panel of the last page of chapter 501 and i hope i could do it justice,because that's hard when it comes to this epic Minato.^^
Naruto (C) Kishimoto Masashi
Enjoy and feel free to comment and critisize
. I love the shadows and I love the way the light is sneaking its way into the room. I personally liked your Madara coloring a tiny bit better, but I think this one really shows a lot of skill and talent. Your really getting good at this
. 

:P