~Naruto Ch.510 Konan~ by Googlez_kun

Googlez_kun

MH's Best Artist
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Oct 22, 2008
Messages
9,744
Reaction score
8,510
Gender
Male
Country
Germany

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Isn't the nose a bit red?...constant raining can cause flu:D

But I like what U did with the shades...and it's impressive how applying some color can outline the shape of her legs:wtf
 

Arrogance

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jun 5, 2009
Messages
5,080
Reaction score
2,366
Gender
Male
Country
United States
HOLY CRAP this is vivid. I really like what you did here. For some reason her face is the only weird thing here. But overall its really impressive. Its not how I pictured it when I was reading the chapter myself but I like your spin and interpretation on it as well. Its cool to see that you envisioned something different from me when reading the chapter. That bright glare on the water is probably one of my favorite parts of the whole thing. Keep up the great work Goo and keep delivering these awesome colorings!!! :shakefist
 

BAN_KAI

Artist
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Sep 21, 2009
Messages
297
Reaction score
91
Age
38
Gender
Male
Country
Bosnia and Herzegovina
well this is something that i really like from you, you mixed the colors quite well, your smudging has improved and nice clouds but the red nose and hands are just bad so it would be good to remove them
 

Googlez_kun

MH's Best Artist
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Oct 22, 2008
Messages
9,744
Reaction score
8,510
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Isn't the nose a bit red?...constant raining can cause flu:D

But I like what U did with the shades...and it's impressive how applying some color can outline the shape of her legs:wtf
Thanks a lot!:D
I had a good time coloring her legs:hurr
HOLY CRAP this is vivid. I really like what you did here. For some reason her face is the only weird thing here. But overall its really impressive. Its not how I pictured it when I was reading the chapter myself but I like your spin and interpretation on it as well. Its cool to see that you envisioned something different from me when reading the chapter. That bright glare on the water is probably one of my favorite parts of the whole thing. Keep up the great work Goo and keep delivering these awesome colorings!!! :shakefist
Thanks Hulk!!:D
What do you mean with the face?
I also like that glare on the water,mainly because it was really fun doing it.I liked experimenting with the water.
I will:shakefist
well this is something that i really like from you, you mixed the colors quite well, your smudging has improved and nice clouds but the red nose and hands are just bad so it would be good to remove them
Thank you man!
As for the red nose and hands,it's because of the storm before.She was fighting in a storm,so obviously her hands and nose would get red.
 

Arrogance

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jun 5, 2009
Messages
5,080
Reaction score
2,366
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Well in regards to the face I guess it looks a bit less like Konan the way its colored for some reason and it looks somewhat comical the way she's yelling with her mouth open. Its hard to explain but its the only thing in the whole coloring that seems off. Was just trying to give you some constructive criticism is all ;).
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Spectacular coloring, truly. You really nailed it on this one Googz. I especially like the clouds, they were splendidly colored. I really like this style of yours. Can't you color Rikudou Naruto too from chapter 506 where he shows it to Bee? :XD

The only things that bugged me slightly were the rainbow. I don't get the feeling that it's high up in the sky, maybe it was intentional? The manga atleast gave me this impression. I'm not sure what you could have done about that though. And as others have pointed out I would have preferred Konan without the red'ish hands and nose, although I can understand why you colored it like that, it was very reasonable.

Keep up the good work! Two thumbs up! :thumbs :thumbs
 

Shinsatsu

MH's Most Fashionable Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 1, 2007
Messages
2,966
Reaction score
2,817
Age
38
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
Totally awesome.
You really did a great job with this pannel... It's a hard one. I wouldn't expect something better than this G-kun. The water is just awesome! and the reflections too. I wont comment on Konan herslef cuz I didnt like the art from the chapter anyway :P But man! that background is hot! look at those clouds!
9.5/10

P.S : some places have some strong colors which makes them very visible.
 

THM Nindo

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2008
Messages
7,852
Reaction score
4,153
Age
41
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
Really well done!
Impressive!
 

lee-nus

Artist
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 4, 2006
Messages
1,902
Reaction score
611
Age
42
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
i think its cool! but remove the lines on the clouds, looks very unnatural!
 

lordHokage

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 19, 2007
Messages
4,697
Reaction score
421
Gender
Female
Country
Bahamas
Overall, everything looks great except for Konan. Its hard to explain but I think you get my point. :)
 

Googlez_kun

MH's Best Artist
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Oct 22, 2008
Messages
9,744
Reaction score
8,510
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Spectacular coloring, truly. You really nailed it on this one Googz. I especially like the clouds, they were splendidly colored. I really like this style of yours. Can't you color Rikudou Naruto too from chapter 506 where he shows it to Bee? :XD

The only things that bugged me slightly were the rainbow. I don't get the feeling that it's high up in the sky, maybe it was intentional? The manga atleast gave me this impression. I'm not sure what you could have done about that though. And as others have pointed out I would have preferred Konan without the red'ish hands and nose, although I can understand why you colored it like that, it was very reasonable.

Keep up the good work! Two thumbs up! :thumbs :thumbs
Thanks a lot 3c!:3c
I thought about coloring it,but i haven't found a good scan yet.Also i want to wait for Kishi to confirm the colors for his mode^^(maybe i'll also do it without the confirmation when i have more time on my hands.

The rainbow was kinda difficult,so i'm not surprised that it did not work out too well^^
i think its cool! but remove the lines on the clouds, looks very unnatural!
Thought so,too.Thanks man!
Totally awesome.
You really did a great job with this pannel... It's a hard one. I wouldn't expect something better than this G-kun. The water is just awesome! and the reflections too. I wont comment on Konan herslef cuz I didnt like the art from the chapter anyway :P But man! that background is hot! look at those clouds!
9.5/10

P.S : some places have some strong colors which makes them very visible.
The rainbow looks amazing dude.
Really well done!
Impressive!
Overall, everything looks great except for Konan. Its hard to explain but I think you get my point. :)
Thanks a huuge lot guys!!:D
 

Akiyama

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 6, 2009
Messages
3,256
Reaction score
5,752
Gender
Hidden
Country
United States
Reading all the posts I didn't see a comment about the wound Konan has right now. She was stabbed through the back and out the front of her chest. The black and white original you can see the blood stain. A color version where the cloud itself is red will make this tough to show. I rambled on to say that was my only critique as a reader/observer. Just say the color rainbow heals injuries. Awesome work as usual.
 

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Superb colouring Googz!

You keep getting better and you like impressing me with your true skills. :hurr

I love the way in which you’ve decided to colour the rainbow; not too bright/big and neither is it “in your face”. Usually, you would have a “focus point” while colouring the panel but since the overall look of this particular piece is so impressive; you don’t really need one! Neither do I see one tbh. I like everything about it. The clouds, the rainbow, Konan and the water. Obviously, Konan stands out though. :3

Oh and you’ve got an awesome way of colouring/texturising those “dark clouds” to make them more realistic. Keep it up dude. :thumbs
 

Googlez_kun

MH's Best Artist
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Oct 22, 2008
Messages
9,744
Reaction score
8,510
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Reading all the posts I didn't see a comment about the wound Konan has right now. She was stabbed through the back and out the front of her chest. The black and white original you can see the blood stain. A color version where the cloud itself is red will make this tough to show. I rambled on to say that was my only critique as a reader/observer. Just say the color rainbow heals injuries. Awesome work as usual.
:facepalm
I knew i would forget something!Maybe i'll make a new version.
Thanks a lot Aki!:)
Superb colouring Googz!

You keep getting better and you like impressing me with your true skills. :hurr

I love the way in which you’ve decided to colour the rainbow; not too bright/big and neither is it “in your face”. Usually, you would have a “focus point” while colouring the panel but since the overall look of this particular piece is so impressive; you don’t really need one! Neither do I see one tbh. I like everything about it. The clouds, the rainbow, Konan and the water. Obviously, Konan stands out though. :3

Oh and you’ve got an awesome way of colouring/texturising those “dark clouds” to make them more realistic. Keep it up dude. :thumbs
So finally you commented:hurr
Thank you very much,Bug!And be sure,i will try to keep improving:)
 

Giilshark

Artist
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 18, 2008
Messages
1,292
Reaction score
281
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
It was good but not like the details ..
 

- aMt -

Artist
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 20, 2008
Messages
3,093
Reaction score
517
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
So good man..

love the saturation *--
 
Top