Naruto chapter 449 page 12 lineart

blaarg8891

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jun 23, 2008
Messages
38
Reaction score
16
Gender
Male
Country
United States
This is the line art of Naruto chapter 449 page 12 I did. Everyone is allowed to color it, you can even cut off the panel you want to color and just use that but please give me credit!


http://blaarg8891.deviantart.com/art/Naruto-449-page-12-lines-124291860

as usual I am open to critiques.


EDIT: Oh about the lack of background lines, most people like to do their own so I just left them out.

EDIT AGAIN (wtf right?): I forgot to mention naruto's face in the 4th panel, it was impossible to see anything in any picture I could find, I don't even think it was drawn, so I just made it silly, If its a huge problem, I can see if I can change it.
 
Last edited:

tEchIe

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
nice, about the 4th panel, copy & paste his facial features from the 6th panel, once the image is coloured, it can be blurred out thus achieving the same effect with better results...
 

blaarg8891

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jun 23, 2008
Messages
38
Reaction score
16
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Ah thank you, that does make sense.
 

- aMt -

Artist
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 20, 2008
Messages
3,093
Reaction score
517
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
like it
 
Top