Hah~we should thank you for you lineart~thats really fucking amazing but i think its my lineart from tobi >.< on the first picture he has only relineart it ^^ u think know why i know it ?? so i am the only one who has make the left other as in the manga ! xD but nice work i love it amazing colors !
Something is wrong here.
Amazing panels, but I'm pretty sure that Dynamic Dragon made the background for one of those pictures and I don't read his name anywhere.
Nice design, though. And the first panel edit is great.



But I can feel the talent that went into these - it's more than just imitation. ^__^
lee-donosome of these are really good, i love page 01!
as for the rest, there's way too much amaretti style all over the place of course, but still, way better than the average post here at MH!![]()