Naruto cover [276] | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Naruto cover [276]

Patrik_h88

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
Sweden
I just tried another technique on the cloths, but it ended up that I finished it, so well I could just take the effort to post it here too than. hope u like it, i dont like it that mutch but i hope u do.

btw in three days, it was exacly 1 month since I began colouring ;S, well I have coloured about three other naruto stuff in PS before that, but thats all, even tought I have had been working abit in PS in school the past 2 years, but not with colouring, just with layout and such.

Edited, hope this fixed the shading, but i dont like hes face, abit to greyish and dead, but whatever...

Matonly1T

Reaction score
Country
United States
1 month o_o? pretty good fer a one monther. Abit more shading is needed, like under his pants. But its pretty much awesome

destinator

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Germany
Yep looks really cool for 1 month experience =)

vlado

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
1 MONTH?i've been coloring for 4 monthes and i'm not eaven half as experienced as you are.
You'r almost as good as vhea is at shkin shading and bgs.
Do you have yahoo messenger?we might help each other :D?
I know some forbiden tehniques muhahaha :D

Patrik_h88

Reaction score
Country
Sweden
Thanks for the comments!.

Hm I do have Msn, Patrik_h88@hotmail.com, but im not online much at all :D But I have planned to do turtorials one day, just need to learn abit more.

kadoman

Itachi's Hat Maker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Have I seen this one before from you? I can't remember, there's been quite a few now huh? :) Anyway, I really like the detail on the buildings in the background and the shadows from the railings - those are done well. Ha, those pesky clouds are causing problems again! Clouds must be hard? Naruto's hair and face is awesome though! You've really got good at hair haven't you? I think hair is your specialty! Nice one mate!:D

Patrik_h88

Reaction score
Country
Sweden
Kadoman said:
Have I seen this one before from you? I can't remember, there's been quite a few now huh? :) Anyway, I really like the detail on the buildings in the background and the shadows from the railings - those are done well. Ha, those pesky clouds are causing problems again! Clouds must be hard? Naruto's hair and face is awesome though! You've really got good at hair haven't you? I think hair is your specialty! Nice one mate!:D
This one is new ^^ so I guess its first time u have seen it from me, Yeh clouds is really hard for, I guess I should take some time and observe how other do clouds.
Yeh the hair, its not as good as it could be but im becoming better atleast :D still really hard.
Im waiting for my scanner now so I can begin drawing something on my own and my cousin is here in my home so im taking a little rest for the moment:D

vlado

Reaction score
do you have a dev art?ooo and tuts about how to color like this OMFG greate *hopps* :D , i've been begging peps with this level to help me :D[br]Posted on: June 21, 2006, 04:40:03 AM_________________________________________________if you make a tut please make it on how to color smth like this
http://img160.imageshack.us/my.php?image=narutosunklarv5ni.jpg

Patrik_h88

Reaction score
Country
Sweden
Yeh have one dev art now, took a while to upload all stuff, still got to upload some stuff at scraps=)
http://patrikh88.deviantart.com/
But u will have to wait for the turtorial, but there are plenty enough out there haha :D:D

vlado

Reaction score
Haven't found any that cover your style and that style i'm interested in.[br]Posted on: June 22, 2006, 01:18:24 AM_________________________________________________Oh you use a wacom?Damn i thought you use a mouse :((

Patrik_h88

Reaction score
Country
Sweden
Well I have been using mouse all the time, exept for the latest ones, U really should get one, not that expensive and still very good:)