It's Low MQ/High LQ,
- dirt in whites on several pages
- lines choppy/overleveled one several pages
- "smudge" visible on some pages
- detail lines sometimes nearly completely dissappear
- JPEG noise from saving
- on some pages there is grey behind the text instead of white
- you just drew squares where there is the need to redraw what was behind the text
- greys are worse than in the raw.
to judge it good/high mq i'd say at least have the greys a bit better, no jpg noise, clean the whites a bit more in places and don't overlevel.
and another minor thing:
number them please 01,02,03,etc,10,11,12,etc...
makes it better for viewing int he correct order when using a direct-reader like cdisplay.