Naruto Goes Steampunk!

Uriel

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 11, 2007
Messages
6,406
Reaction score
4,075
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
EDIT: They deleted my entry Y_Y DAMN YOU DA!
 
Last edited:

Sherlock2008

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Aug 18, 2008
Messages
434
Reaction score
86
Gender
Male
Country
China
wow I love this feeling so much!
 

Uriel

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 11, 2007
Messages
6,406
Reaction score
4,075
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Glad you loved it!
EDIT: LOL, now I notice that I could work the eyes more >-<. Argh, too lazy now.
 
Last edited:

Googlez_kun

MH's Best Artist
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Oct 22, 2008
Messages
9,744
Reaction score
8,510
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
what's up with his teeth??
anyway the rest is good:)
 

Aldoor

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Dec 23, 2008
Messages
181
Reaction score
29
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Israel
I like it so much! However, the teeth need to be white and not red....
Keep up the great work!
 

Uriel

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 11, 2007
Messages
6,406
Reaction score
4,075
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
The lineart didn't have teeths, I think.
I should make them >_<
 

killbill

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
759
Reaction score
82
Gender
Male
Country
Pakistan
good job!! but why the hell does naruto don't have any any teeth?lol
 

Uriel

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 11, 2007
Messages
6,406
Reaction score
4,075
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Working NOW on the teeth xD (LOL, I was confuse by the lineart )


Fixed, I think.
 
Last edited:

- aMt -

Artist
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 20, 2008
Messages
3,093
Reaction score
517
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
I think the shadows should be more defined, but you used good colors. Continue the good work.
This was very good.
 

Uriel

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 11, 2007
Messages
6,406
Reaction score
4,075
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Hey, you're right. I'll increase the contrast later then. Thanks!


There, edited with more contrast. I think it looks cool now D:
(Yeah, too lazy to do ONE more fix xD)
 
Last edited:

-KID-

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Nov 17, 2008
Messages
7
Reaction score
1
Gender
Male
Country
United States
cool image!
 

Aldoor

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Dec 23, 2008
Messages
181
Reaction score
29
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Israel
Now it great!! (it was great before, but now its greater...)
 

Uriel

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 11, 2007
Messages
6,406
Reaction score
4,075
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Now it great!! (it was great before, but now its greater...)
Oh thanks! I was afraid of the darks being TOO darks XD
 
Top