naruto & jiraiya

e-maney

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 19, 2009
Messages
264
Reaction score
38
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
there's no need for sorry
thanx tho
 

PhoenixRoy

Artist
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
May 27, 2007
Messages
252
Reaction score
102
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
United States
E-manel using Amaretti's pallete doe not bug me, it's the light source. I just like to see variations. I loved the ones you did that I haven't seen Amaretti do.

Amaretti did base hers off the cover, right? Maybe that's why we're seeing the similarities.

You are gaining some skill and experience, so that's a good thing. And you are cranking these out at a quick pace compared to the others here. Anyways, I like how you don't let this talk bother you too much.

Any chance that you'll post more colorings that are more blended? Keep up the good work. I wasn't trying to be mean in the threads you've posted, just trying to be helpful. Keep up with the colorings.
 
Last edited:

Giilshark

Artist
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 18, 2008
Messages
1,292
Reaction score
281
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
you may have painted it, but you used the same angle of the shadow of amaretti used the and same colors. Try to innovate now.
Not only that, but his other paintings are like that.
 

- aMt -

Artist
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 20, 2008
Messages
3,093
Reaction score
517
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
I have had problems like yours, always wanted to be like Amaretti-san, but unfortunately it is impossible.

If you saw my version on this case, must have realized that my shadows are not so different, I really am not very proud of it, but at least I made my own way.

Try crir style guy, copying you will not get to anywhere.
 

e-maney

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 19, 2009
Messages
264
Reaction score
38
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
lol thanks guys im finding my own styl now
 

soDeq05

Manga Editor
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 3, 2008
Messages
567
Reaction score
976
Gender
Male
Country
Japan
wonderful work
XD
 

e-maney

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 19, 2009
Messages
264
Reaction score
38
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
thanks soD
 
Top