Naruto Manga OC's.

Buraddo

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jul 27, 2009
Messages
15
Reaction score
5
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Some drawings I made recently. I was having an artist block, and I started drawing these with the hope of jumping out of it. I'll post from oldest to newest so you can see (or not) some kind of improvement, even though they were all done the same day. xD


These OCs were friends drawn as characters upon request, by the way, so there's lots more to come.
I KNOW proportions and what not are MAD off, but hey, never been a pro at it. >: I am very well aware I am no art master, don't worry. xD I tried following Kishi's style, in which not every single character looks anorexic or has clothes that magically stick to the body's shape. :P

Krystal:




Cori: (Missing-Uchiha lolol.)



Miko:(Nerd-ANBU-ninja-with-very-small-custom-mask-lol-I-know.)




(As you can see, I suck at drawing girls.)
Uhm yeah, I'm totally new here, so if I posted somewhere in the wrong place or something please don't kill me. >:


Arigatou gosaimazu for your time.
 

Orochimaru

Artist
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 7, 2006
Messages
2,468
Reaction score
492
Age
38
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
not bad :D
i like ^^
 

Buraddo

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jul 27, 2009
Messages
15
Reaction score
5
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Thanks. ^^
 

- aMt -

Artist
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 20, 2008
Messages
3,093
Reaction score
517
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
wow, looks great..

like this stile =]

keep it!
 

Buraddo

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jul 27, 2009
Messages
15
Reaction score
5
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Thanks!
Here's a new one



I know he looks like Sasuke, but my friend looks EXACTLY like Sasuke, so I couldn't really help it ahahah.
 

pineappleherb

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Apr 11, 2009
Messages
362
Reaction score
69
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
United States
i like these A LOT

your proportions and stuff are fine, no complaints there (although some of their legs are a liiiiittle bit too wide imo)

dynamicdragon (who posts here) is a straight up beast at designing characters, check him out

http://pokefreak.deviantart.com/art/SC-Set-13-127193136

and look around his gallery, he is definitely someone you should look up to



anyway, great work! i'd like to see more :guns :guns :guns
 

Buraddo

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jul 27, 2009
Messages
15
Reaction score
5
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Thank you! They have fat legs rofl. x)

And yeah, I've known about Pokefreak for a while now, I freaking admire his work, he's like, my Narutard-Artist idol right after Kishimoto. D: When I found out he posted his work here I was like omglolawesome.

I've always looked up to him, always will. <:
 

toni783

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
May 28, 2009
Messages
494
Reaction score
97
Gender
Male
Country
Venezuela
men looks great , you really have talent at drawing
 

Hand Banana

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
May 2, 2009
Messages
466
Reaction score
113
Gender
Hidden
Country
Antarctica
That AnBU guy is someone I would like to see in the manga.
 

Binio

Intl Translator
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Jul 23, 2009
Messages
52
Reaction score
5
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Poland
Yeah, the ANBU-dude is the best, you really did well on that one (although I don't see him wearing that mask ;p). The firs girl looks like Hinata to me and the last guy kinda like Sasuke ;p
 

Buraddo

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jul 27, 2009
Messages
15
Reaction score
5
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Thanks a lot, peeps. <:
 

Black Lagoon

Intl Translator
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 11, 2009
Messages
4,328
Reaction score
2,281
Age
38
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
man they are awesome ^^
 

sam034

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
May 30, 2008
Messages
306
Reaction score
67
Gender
Male
Country
Netherlands
The nerd ANBU looks great!!!!!!!! Proportions are perfect and the stance is also very Kishimoto like.
 

Sherlock2008

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Aug 18, 2008
Messages
434
Reaction score
86
Gender
Male
Country
China
Really Original
 

nat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 13, 2008
Messages
3,979
Reaction score
2,132
Gender
Female
Country
Bermuda
Th Uchiha Chick is win :wtf

as well as the rest, I noticed you draw hands excellently. I'll be learning from you.
 

KingAciD

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Jan 31, 2008
Messages
97
Reaction score
23
Age
38
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Holy Sh**

They are pretty awesome!

I would so much like to colour one of them...
 

Buraddo

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jul 27, 2009
Messages
15
Reaction score
5
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Holy Sh**

They are pretty awesome!

I would so much like to colour one of them...

Go ahead! lol.

Thank you for the kind comments, people.

Here's a link to my deviantart account, although I'm a noob:

http://justgiveitup.deviantart.com/

I have two more Naruto things up in there. :p

And here's a random crappy Kakashi doodle, ahaha:

 

toni783

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
May 28, 2009
Messages
494
Reaction score
97
Gender
Male
Country
Venezuela
looks great, awasome job on this one of kakashi XD
 

Buraddo

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jul 27, 2009
Messages
15
Reaction score
5
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
thanks man, XD
 
Top