man it looks like this chapter is gonna have some hot map reading action!!! CAN'T WAIT! 


looks so close to original ones

thursdayFuzzy said:ya... you know now that I think about it, I have heard it to :|
i wish the rumors would stop
So DD, any idea how long this chapter will take to release?? lol
*lol*
lol
How many pages left equals "soon"?Dynamic Dragon said:lol, erm... i dunno tbh X_D
its hard work, i got sick of drawing the map and the trees XDDDD
but yeah, shud be soon ^^'
i think lol




cool khalKhal said:ROFL!
And here is the dutch version of sachi, kauru and kindo's introduction chapter XD ( in better quality then the other translation btw. but we're both clearly no cleaners XD )
it would be awesome if others could translate this in their native language because the story is, so far, interesting and the graphic is remarcable 
I'll pay you!Dynamic Dragon said:XD thanks people.... your right, i shud get paid ;D XDDDD
but who will T_T....