Naruto, One Piece and Bleach in color?

betsuni

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Apr 15, 2008
Messages
10
Reaction score
0
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
Hi. I have a project in mind...

I see every day random colored pages of my favourite mangas, what if we get them all together and release chapters in color?
Im gonna ask you to send to all the pages you've colored of Naruto, OP and Bleach to [email protected].
I already did a research and i've downloaded 300 colored pages of Naruto but that took me all weekend, so im gonna need some help...add me on msn too.


To a fan-colored manga. Betsuni :D

PS: I started a blog. check it. It's
HTML:
http://colorizemanga.blogspot.com/
 

Hand Banana

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
May 2, 2009
Messages
466
Reaction score
113
Gender
Hidden
Country
Antarctica
That doesn't sound beneficial.
 

Alien81

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Mar 27, 2009
Messages
386
Reaction score
70
Gender
Hidden
Country
United Kingdom
nice idea, i do colo all those three manga's, but i don't colo the full chapter or full page, cuase that's too much, i only colo panels that i like, but i like your idea of having a group website.:D
 

betsuni

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Apr 15, 2008
Messages
10
Reaction score
0
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
No problem Alien81, a few panels make a chapter :)
Please end me the panels you've painted to join my library of color manga.
 
Top