- Joined
- Apr 25, 2007
- Messages
- 389
- Reaction score
- 67
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
I'm only interested in the front only but if you include the back cover, that would be awesome.The Akatsuki Guys too? Or just the front cover? I´ll start as soon as possible

What idiot are you . You aint coloring it you requesting things twice, and when somebody does a lineart for you, you just post it in the coloring request thread. And you are doing that often. Thats really rude and foolisch what you are doing.
pls ç_çhi guys can i have a lineart of that? please ^^
![]()
Maybe you have seen it already. Shade cleaned it before me xD http://mangahelpers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=39073 sorry couldnt do it faster than he ^^ but i hope it is ok if i dont have to finish it, cause shade done it?That's fine by me. Looking forward to the lineart. Take your time; I don't think I'll be able to color it until the weekend. ^.^
No problem but thanks for trying anyway. ^_^Maybe you have seen it already. Shade cleaned it before me xD http://mangahelpers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=39073 sorry couldnt do it faster than he ^^ but i hope it is ok if i dont have to finish it, cause shade done it?
You know, funny enough that I just started working on a clean of this, I'll try to post it later tonight or tomorrow.

I would like someone to clean this page

I clean this page