Lineart Naruto Page Cleaning Requests

shade

Manga Editor
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Apr 13, 2006
Messages
327
Reaction score
310
Gender
Male
Country
Poland
 

Narukashi89

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Mar 29, 2008
Messages
35
Reaction score
3
Gender
Male
Country
Poland
Hey stary, dzejkuja chi bardzo! Ale Raw versie ktura ja wisuauem wjenkszy rosmyar ma! Mosze bysz ta RAW versie wycleanowa?^^ Przeprasam ale mui polski jusz nie jest taki dobry. xD

Bardzo by czy dzekowau sa to.
 
Last edited:

undying

Artist
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jun 1, 2008
Messages
604
Reaction score
152
Gender
Male
Country
Indonesia
sorry toooooooo smmaaaallll pics
and my limit is only 3 requests per week (and all seats are already taken ;) )
It's okay

Hmph, that's mean I must waiting next week ?
 

Narukashi89

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Mar 29, 2008
Messages
35
Reaction score
3
Gender
Male
Country
Poland
Could some one clean this Raw page? I only want this page to be cleaned.
Please clean it and don't post an already cleaned one, because i need it in this bigger format.

 

Narukashi89

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Mar 29, 2008
Messages
35
Reaction score
3
Gender
Male
Country
Poland
I really need it bigger.:rawyondaime



Please, someone clll...eeaannn....:crying:crying
 
Last edited:

vodkalust

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jun 4, 2008
Messages
4
Reaction score
2
Age
36
Gender
Female
Country
United Kingdom
I'd really appreciate it if someone could clean this for me :D

 

abcdefghijkL0L

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Dec 27, 2007
Messages
473
Reaction score
34
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
United States
People are doing this for free using their own time -- you need to stop begging people like its their job to do it for you. It's just rude.
 

Meri_maslinkata

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Mar 30, 2008
Messages
310
Reaction score
40
Age
36
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria

If you want so much big clean of this you can made it by your self.I don't uderstand how big you want to be 3000x3000 pixel :oh So many people are made so much cleans of this page and you want more?!
Here is a tutorial how to clean:
http://thazumi.deviantart.com/art/Pen-Tool-Tutorial-63428363

It was very helpful to me,so can you tryed.And stop to post again and again the same request.

I will cleaned it.But if anyone already doing it,please tell me.
If you are patient i will cleaned it tommorow :P
 
Last edited:

Narukashi89

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Mar 29, 2008
Messages
35
Reaction score
3
Gender
Male
Country
Poland
I also tryed to clean it but its really hard, cause the quality is not that good and i made all my posts with more than one day between another.

Im sorry if i sound rude to you, but the clean is really important to me.
 
Last edited:

RealMonkey

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jan 13, 2008
Messages
152
Reaction score
59
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
neee shade! or anyone who can and wants to xD can u guys clean this cover(so we can also add it to the covers project thread XD) and so I can color it?
though i´m not a cleaner i´ve done it

without Background:



Bg coming soon ^^ you can start already to color tsunade till i finish

with Background:



Was a little bit lazy for those houses xD there were too much.
 
Last edited:

dbgohan08

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Apr 25, 2007
Messages
389
Reaction score
67
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I see that people are busy so I don't know if I should request but I will. I want this panel please:

No Word/Verbal Bubble please. I can be patient, no rush, as long as someone's doing them.
 
Last edited:

RealMonkey

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jan 13, 2008
Messages
152
Reaction score
59
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
abcdfghjkLol said:
People are doing this for free using their own time -- you need to stop begging people like its their job to do it for you. It's just rude.
It´s just n00b also. I´ve seen so much requests here and sometimes more requests by one person. I think there should be quite a rulechange here to make it more clear to the cleaners. I dunno what, but i think there are much asking, but nothing doing. There even are people that (i think) do not even color. For what do you need the linearts then? xD I dont get this kind of n00bness sometime.

sry for offtopic
 

RyuSensei

Intl Translator
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 6, 2008
Messages
2,683
Reaction score
312
Gender
Male
Country
France
I just wonder why everone ask for a clean when it's so easy to do it. I've read once a tutorial on "how to use the pen tool" on deviantART and since then I've made good or really good linearts. Everybody's able to do it, and don't start talking about material cause I color and line with the pad of a laptop.
 

dbgohan08

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Apr 25, 2007
Messages
389
Reaction score
67
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I don't do it because you need photoshop and i don't have nor do I have money at the moment to get it.
 

abcdefghijkL0L

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Dec 27, 2007
Messages
473
Reaction score
34
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Photoshop isn't a requirement, you know? You can do it with any program you like. And if you're not going to color it -- why the hell are you wasting people's time asking for a lineart?
 

dbgohan08

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Apr 25, 2007
Messages
389
Reaction score
67
Gender
Male
Country
United States
There's a coloring thread too. Besides no need to get mad. Let people do as they wish. anyway what other program can you use(make sure it's free), plus im a noob just like others seems a little hard. I only said photoshop because i also saw the tutorial on deviantart and most people use photoshop. the only rule i have is be patient and respectful and after a while if you see other requests are done, yours might be done as well. If not, yours is on the way. Just wait a while longer. If yours still isn't done just bump it up as a reminder.
 
Last edited:
Top