Lineart Naruto Page Cleaning Requests

abcdefghijkL0L

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Dec 27, 2007
Messages
473
Reaction score
34
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
United States

dbgohan08

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Apr 25, 2007
Messages
389
Reaction score
67
Gender
Male
Country
United States
If those two aren't up to photoshop level, why bother, but I understand. Either way people will just do as they wish, anyways I'm done defending/arguing.
 
Last edited:

abcdefghijkL0L

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Dec 27, 2007
Messages
473
Reaction score
34
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
United States
http://the-gimp.deviantart.com/

No, what I meant is that it just might take a little more work. All works in that link are made with GIMP, and frankly, they're a hell of a lot better than most of the work people do with Photoshop. It's not the program, its the person.
 
  • Like
Reactions: nat

Meri_maslinkata

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Mar 30, 2008
Messages
310
Reaction score
40
Age
36
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Last edited:

dbgohan08

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Apr 25, 2007
Messages
389
Reaction score
67
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I've managed to get an account so, cool. Thanks.

http://the-gimp.deviantart.com/

No, what I meant is that it just might take a little more work. All works in that link are made with GIMP, and frankly, they're a hell of a lot better than most of the work people do with Photoshop. It's not the program, its the person.
oh.
 
Last edited:

Banedor

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Mar 19, 2007
Messages
225
Reaction score
59
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Looking for cleaned and bigger versions of the following:

ch 357 pg 17

ch 362 pg 15 and 16


If someone knows someone that has already colored those, that'd be even better, I'll give them credit and it'll save me the hassle of coloring it myself. ^.^
 

Yakedo-Tenchou

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jun 15, 2008
Messages
120
Reaction score
24
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Well....If you don't mind, I did a hand-drawn lineart of the Volume 43 color...

Volume 43 Cover

If you like it and want to use it, would you please credit me?
 

madara-kono

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Aug 24, 2008
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Italy
Can someone clean this, please?

 

Tuia 0.0.7.

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Aug 4, 2008
Messages
31
Reaction score
7
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
probably this img has been already cleaned by sum1, but i didnt find =X
if someone can clean this(or post a link of the clean) ill be happy =P

img:


ps: i only need the panel 2
 

Sbatti

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Aug 28, 2008
Messages
5
Reaction score
0
Gender
Male
Country
Italy
Help Me!!!

:(:(Can someone clean this image for me? I need it!!! Please!!!;);)



Pleasepleaseplease...I need that lineart...I love coloring...this is my art...
:):)
 
Last edited:

dbgohan08

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Apr 25, 2007
Messages
389
Reaction score
67
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Can someone clean this(no word bubble please if possible.)?
 
Last edited:

lee-nus

Artist
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 4, 2006
Messages
1,902
Reaction score
611
Age
42
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
hello guys, my first time posting here! i was wondering, could anyone provide me with a BIG clean of the cover of volume 43:

http://naruto.japflap.com/manga/covers/v43.jpg

im only interested in the sasuke part of the image, so the rest could just as well be blank for all i care. i'd like it in PSD-format with lines on a separate layer. oh, and i'd prefer someone with a graphic tablet since the pen tool tends to look tacky imo.

oh, that's a lot of criteria... sorry for being a bitch, im just picky when it comes to these things! ^^;;

edit: i guess the direct link doesnt work, so here's another one. just click the pic for bigger version ^^

http://naruto.japflap.com/index.php?page=volumejp&vol=43
 

¬Silente

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Aug 6, 2008
Messages
195
Reaction score
27
Gender
Male
Country
Italy
hi guys can i have a lineart of that? please ^^

 

Euraj

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jul 16, 2008
Messages
7
Reaction score
3
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Not an active poster since I'm new, but I've started submitting colors I've done here.

Like this one.

Here's my request. Is it too small?

 

Gintara

Artist
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Jul 28, 2007
Messages
417
Reaction score
386
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Anyone care to clean the cover of databook 3? Please? ^^'



Cover scan credit to Japflap of course. ^^
 

RealMonkey

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jan 13, 2008
Messages
152
Reaction score
59
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Anyone care to clean the cover of databook 3? Please? ^^'



Cover scan credit to Japflap of course. ^^
The Akatsuki Guys too? Or just the front cover? I´ll start as soon as possible
 
Top