- Joined
- Oct 2, 2013
- Messages
- 1
- Reaction score
- 0
- Gender
- Female
- Country
-
Hello
The other day then I read chapter 449 of the Naruto manga, I got this crazy premonition:
Naruto is going to sacrifice his life in order to protect his friends
.
Am I the only one who have got that kind of premonition?
Do you think my premonition will become true or Naruto will die old and have a lot of grandchildren or something like that?
The other day then I read chapter 449 of the Naruto manga, I got this crazy premonition:
Naruto is going to sacrifice his life in order to protect his friends
. Am I the only one who have got that kind of premonition?
Do you think my premonition will become true or Naruto will die old and have a lot of grandchildren or something like that?