- Joined
- May 27, 2012
- Messages
- 4
- Reaction score
- 0
- Age
- 41
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
Upon first seeing Hashirama go into his Sage Mode, the very first thought that came to mind was how Naruto is on e same path (Sage of the Six Paths, get it?)...What Hashirama displayed is what I think is a preview of Naruto's next level...ulti,ately Naruto will surpass it...e point I'm trying to make is whatever flashback or explanation of Hashirama and his powers and/or link to the Sage's son will ring throughout Naruto and his progression...it seems a little to easy for Kishimoto-sama to make it so evident but we've seen plenty of "hiding in plain sight" tactics used already in this series...I don't wanna be let down when I see that I maybe right (although the thought of Naruto having lineage to the Rikodu's son would be AWESOME) but I think we're just about do for some type of mindfck...feedback please