- Joined
- Mar 4, 2008
- Messages
- 353
- Reaction score
- 232
- Age
- 35
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
So since nobody has posted it yet I might as well just share the goodies.
Naruto Shippuuden episode 98
RAW Torrent:http://www.nyaatorrents.org/?page=torrentinfo&tid=52160
http://www.nyaatorrents.org/?page=torrentinfo&tid=52161
Torrent:http://www.nyaatorrents.org/?page=torrentinfo&tid=52321
SUB:http://www.megavideo.com/?v=X8GGT0UT
EDIT: Added a new link for the subs since the old one had died. If you find that any of my links are dead then PLEASE PM me, don't post here. I rarely check this thread and posting here saying "the link is dead" only serves to piss me off. OH! Just checked over at taka-fansubs a minute ago, seems their subbed ep still hasn't been released (not that I'm complaining mind you). I will post a link to the torrent here as soon as it shows up.
Naruto Shippuuden episode 98
RAW Torrent:http://www.nyaatorrents.org/?page=torrentinfo&tid=52160
http://www.nyaatorrents.org/?page=torrentinfo&tid=52161
Torrent:http://www.nyaatorrents.org/?page=torrentinfo&tid=52321
SUB:http://www.megavideo.com/?v=X8GGT0UT
EDIT: Added a new link for the subs since the old one had died. If you find that any of my links are dead then PLEASE PM me, don't post here. I rarely check this thread and posting here saying "the link is dead" only serves to piss me off. OH! Just checked over at taka-fansubs a minute ago, seems their subbed ep still hasn't been released (not that I'm complaining mind you). I will post a link to the torrent here as soon as it shows up.
Last edited: