- Joined
- Apr 3, 2008
- Messages
- 6
- Reaction score
- 0
- Age
- 46
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
So my roomate is a tattoo artist and has done work on me before. My love of Naruto has grown to the point of wanting a Naruto tattoo...problem is, I can't find a great action shot! Just need simple artwork without much of a background, and no fan art either. I could rip an image from one of my Naruto manga volumes, but I lack a scanner/skills. Can someone help?
Looking for:
Classic Naruto look, no shippuden style.
Rasengan action shot, with lots of anger in Naruto's face.
Or if anyone has any ideas to share that would be great. Thanks alot!
Looking for:
Classic Naruto look, no shippuden style.
Rasengan action shot, with lots of anger in Naruto's face.
Or if anyone has any ideas to share that would be great. Thanks alot!