Feb 2, 2008 #1 shade Manga Editor上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Joined Apr 13, 2006 Messages 327 Reaction score 310 Gender Male Country http://img151.imageshack.us/img151/3856/narutovol38linesgh0.png Spoiler ...still 2 exams left..... and after that, prepare yourselfs for special topic......
http://img151.imageshack.us/img151/3856/narutovol38linesgh0.png Spoiler ...still 2 exams left..... and after that, prepare yourselfs for special topic......
Feb 2, 2008 #2 Sky_W Registered User初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner Joined Jul 28, 2007 Messages 19 Reaction score 1 Gender Male Country Really Thanks, now there is a perfect lineart. I hope someone (maybe you) will color it. Great! Last edited: Feb 2, 2008
Feb 2, 2008 #3 lordHokage Registered User有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Joined Mar 19, 2007 Messages 4,697 Reaction score 421 Gender Female Country I look good and I hope someone will color it too. Keep it up. Last edited: Feb 2, 2008
Feb 3, 2008 #4 sabyr Manga Editor上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Joined Jun 29, 2006 Messages 253 Reaction score 0 Age 34 Gender Male Country Awesome clean, man. I'll color it tonight. EDIT: Finished! Click here! Last edited: Feb 3, 2008
Feb 3, 2008 #5 Easlay Artist中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Joined Oct 24, 2007 Messages 159 Reaction score 35 Age 37 Gender Male Country awesome cleaning shade!!!!
Feb 3, 2008 #6 black_burn Banned英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Joined Oct 23, 2007 Messages 598 Reaction score 62 Gender Male Country thanks and awsuome lineart ,was lookign for this for a while.
Feb 6, 2008 #7 Sky_W Registered User初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner Joined Jul 28, 2007 Messages 19 Reaction score 1 Gender Male Country I'm trying to color it. Soon I'll post the result of my efforts.