Another great job!
Thanks Tsugoi, Requiem, Kon-sama, Shinjix, Multiple, Soulheart, Mymph, Tyfflie, Multiple, Aureldor, Mael, Byakkou, Esaxil, Berto and Flare. And also a great thanks to Gaara.fr.com
A very sad thing is that my french isn't good enough to read these, So I can only view them while reading an English version at the same time. Which isn't really working.
A while ago you said you were also going to release these in English. How is this coming along? Because I can see that every artist has put a lot of work into this, so why not do (relatively) a little more and also have the text in English?
What is stopping you? Is there no one who wants to do it? Is there a Fear of it being stolen by other websites? Or is there somethong else?
Like I said before, for all non-french speaking people this is just artwork of the pages. But if you'd release an English version people could actually
read it in Colour
Please let me know.