- Naruto xXx Sasuke -

- aMt -

Artist
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 20, 2008
Messages
3,093
Reaction score
517
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
[I do not know very well that fits this category. I put "Panel," if you're wrong, please forgive me guys.]

--

My last job.

I tried to change the style, and colors, because I was always the color enjoando equal.

There are some errors and visible (for coloring), but still think it was pretty good.

I hope you have liked, because I liked!




http://mangahelpers.com/photoplog/index.php?n=7378
 
Last edited:

nanocigt

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 25, 2008
Messages
589
Reaction score
190
Age
43
Gender
Male
Country
Venezuela
:D yeah, I like! I trying to change my style too :D I hope to do good work like this! (5 Stars dude)
 

sam034

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
May 30, 2008
Messages
306
Reaction score
67
Gender
Male
Country
Netherlands
I like it!

I prefer the sasuke side, I would've liked to see naruto have a blue background instead of green one.

Good luck with your further experiments.
 

Seras Galeodor

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jan 25, 2009
Messages
35
Reaction score
1
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Oh man, very very good :)

Good luck with your new experiments and keep going beacuse you have future (Y)
 

Jaime F.

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2007
Messages
2,227
Reaction score
166
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Nice Amt, I like this a lot, excellent job. I believe these are modified images from an old Shonen Jump cover, or page. Anyways, I really like the changes you made. Naruto in Sage Mode, for me, is my favorite look for Naruto, and it looks like you changed Sasuke's regular Sharingan, into a Mangekyou Sharingan. Both of these changes, because this is profile image of both characters faces, seem to be challenging. Naruto's pupil maybe a little small, but it works, and Sasuke's MS is a complicated design, so getting the details perfect, is very hard. Overall, I think you did a very good job, especially after considering how challenging it would be to make the changes you did. Now as far as the backgrounds goes, I love the green background on Naruto's side. Green is one of my favorite colors, so you can't go wrong with green. Sasuke's background is pink, which isn't my favorite color, but it works well with the rest of the image. Lastly, is the Naruto Shippuden sign, which always seems to be a nice addition to most Naruto colorings, and it still is. In consideration of all of this, I'm giving you an excellent rating. Seeing your new coloring tonight, was a nice addition to seeing all of chapter 431 in color, so I enjoyed it. Well, your past 3 colorings, have been really good, so I hope you keep getting good results, and keep up the good work.
 
Last edited:

AndreCnJ

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Nov 3, 2008
Messages
294
Reaction score
65
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
AmT , varia nas cores cara, ta tudo muito igual nas suas imagens, vc tem que variar em novos efeito e testar outras cores.

Vlw~ a img fico ótima =D
 

Googlez_kun

MH's Best Artist
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Oct 22, 2008
Messages
9,744
Reaction score
8,510
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
wow -aMt-!!WoW!!I love it!!
:thumbs
 

Raysen_ht

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 23, 2008
Messages
1,176
Reaction score
77
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Excelent man!!
 

Orochimaru

Artist
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 7, 2006
Messages
2,468
Reaction score
492
Age
38
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
o AndreCnJ disse uma coisa interessante...
mas ta rox sim :D
curti ^^
 

TheChosenOne

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 21, 2007
Messages
6,886
Reaction score
322
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Looks very good, amt. :kkthumbs
 

uchiha-texugo

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Sep 25, 2008
Messages
168
Reaction score
17
Age
45
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Amt, como o André disse, vc precisa varia mais estilo, ousar mais...

Mais essa ficou excelente ^^
 

- aMt -

Artist
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 20, 2008
Messages
3,093
Reaction score
517
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
8>D thanks very much mans :D

--

Nessa img eu mudei a paletta, mas acho que não mudou muito x_x

vou tentar mudar mais(mas não muito)

Time que tá ganhando, não se mexe.
 
Top