NARUTOOO

Kamikaze King

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Nov 30, 2007
Messages
28
Reaction score
31
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Tried coloring this with a mouse, since my tablet is as good as dead.


I won't be coloring anything for a long while.
 

Jaime F.

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2007
Messages
2,227
Reaction score
166
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Ah, that sucks that you're not going to be coloring for a while. A lot of the colorings that you've done, are pretty good, so I'll miss seeing your colorings. Well, I'm not sure why, but I'm guessing that it's because your tablet is dead. I'm sure that makes everything harder, which would make coloring not very fun.

Well, as for this coloring, my opinion, is that most of it looks great. Also before I make any criticisms, I do take into account, that you didn't have your tablet to do this, and you had to use a mouse. I'm not sure how much harder that makes things for you, but I can tell, that it doesn't help. So the first thing that doesn't look good to me, is how you colored Naruto's gum's white like his teeth. I also noticed that you colored Naruto's zipper black, instead of gray, which is okay, because I've seen black colored zippers before. I just think gray looks better. Besides that, the rest of your coloring looks good, especially in consideration of your broken tablet. Well, just so you know, you're always welcome back in the art section here. I've always thought you had the potential to be a good colorist, so hopefully it isn't to long, before you start coloring again.
 
Last edited:

AndreCnJ

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Nov 3, 2008
Messages
294
Reaction score
65
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
look Good
 

- aMt -

Artist
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 20, 2008
Messages
3,093
Reaction score
517
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
not's bad ^^
 

Googlez_kun

MH's Best Artist
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Oct 22, 2008
Messages
9,744
Reaction score
8,510
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
nice coloring :)
 

Artanis

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Mar 30, 2007
Messages
150
Reaction score
38
Gender
Male
Country
Netherlands
For a while? you don't color much anyway XD
 

thewar

Artist
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 20, 2008
Messages
654
Reaction score
249
Gender
Male
Country
Italy
the best version of panel
 

VASSiLi

Manga Editor
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 6, 2007
Messages
2,479
Reaction score
4,011
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Italy
ye, nice job!
 

uchiha-texugo

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Sep 25, 2008
Messages
168
Reaction score
17
Age
45
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Very good ^^
 

Giilshark

Artist
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 18, 2008
Messages
1,292
Reaction score
281
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
great coloring !
 
Top