- Joined
- Oct 6, 2007
- Messages
- 65
- Reaction score
- 10
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
I don't feel like Naruto (the character) has had any good fights since Shippuden began. The fights against Itachi, Deidara, Orochimaru, and Kakuzu all seemed short/boring to me. They haven't shown much development whatsoever. I was very surprised that in the 2 years Naruto trained with Jiraiya, he did not show him any elemental manipulation (especially considering the fact that it only took him a day to learn it when he set his mind to it!).
Before the timeskip, I really enjoyed the Naruto fights against Zabuza, Kiba, Neji, Gaara, and Sasuke. I have been looking for the enjoyment I got from those fights from the start of Shippuden, but have been disappointed so far.
When do you think the next GOOD Naruto fight will be? I think it will be against Pein, but I don't expect it to be for a while. In fact, that may be one of the last fights before the manga ends. I'm still waiting for Naruto to reveal some bad ass move he learned from Jiraiya (aka "that jutsu") at some point, though I wonder why he hasn't shown anything so far. You could argue that he hasn't been pushed to the limit yet, but if he wasn't saved by Kakashi/Yamato in the Kakazu fights, he would likely have been defeated.
The only other potential foe I could see for Naruto is of course Sasuke. I think Madara will face off against Sasuke at some point.
Before the timeskip, I really enjoyed the Naruto fights against Zabuza, Kiba, Neji, Gaara, and Sasuke. I have been looking for the enjoyment I got from those fights from the start of Shippuden, but have been disappointed so far.
When do you think the next GOOD Naruto fight will be? I think it will be against Pein, but I don't expect it to be for a while. In fact, that may be one of the last fights before the manga ends. I'm still waiting for Naruto to reveal some bad ass move he learned from Jiraiya (aka "that jutsu") at some point, though I wonder why he hasn't shown anything so far. You could argue that he hasn't been pushed to the limit yet, but if he wasn't saved by Kakashi/Yamato in the Kakazu fights, he would likely have been defeated.
The only other potential foe I could see for Naruto is of course Sasuke. I think Madara will face off against Sasuke at some point.