- Joined
- Oct 13, 2011
- Messages
- 998
- Reaction score
- 546
- Age
- 36
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
In any case, what I want to say is...now I'm going to let you use your sage power while you're using my power as well!
Yin Kurama
Shall we begin?
Obito
Naruto Chapter 645: Two Powers
The images in this review are credited to mangapanda and deviantart this week.
Let me begin by saying...this was a very good chapter. It was an enjoyable read and it was fun to see Sasuke quaking in his boots for once when it comes to Naruto's powers. Kishimoto's comedy fit in well to make this chapter incredible. Can't wait to see Sasuke get his power up. Now for a little bit of bad news, school is coming up for me, it'll be my senior year for high school and I'm taking a lot of IB classes. Therefore I won't be able to do a lot of reviews any more.
Now some more good news: This coming Sunday is my Birthday!!! (September 8 for those of you without a calendar lol)
But anyway let's get on to a brief review of the chapter. It's basically just another set up chapter but let's get to the facts.
1) Naruto uses Bijuu mode and starts to prepare for an attack and then remembers his attacks are useless without Senjutsu chakra.
2) Naruto and Kyuubi come to an agreement that he will let Naruto gather sage energy while using his own now.
3) Naruto goes Sage-Kyuubi mode, like I and many other people predicted chapters and chapters ago.
4) Minato goes Bijuu Mode.
5) Naruto and Minato do a Twin Bijuu mode Rasengan and Tobirama hiraishins them to Obito....and it fails because Obito Meat tanks it will the Juubi's Body Parts as well as his Black Particle Technique. My guess is he cancelled out the Sage attack because the Juubi body parts are pure Natural Energy. Then the Black Particle jutsu finished them off.
6) Sasuke feels weaker than Naruto (hinting that he may get a power up very soon).
7) Obito releases some of the Juubi and says he's going to start Infinite Tsukiyomi.
It's a quick fast paced set up chapter. We get some character development with Naruto and Yin Kurama. Turns out Hashirama and Madara are fine because the Bijuudama didn't have the nullification of Ninjutsu ability en-graded in it. I like how Sasuke is kind of becoming like the young Naruto now where he's at a place where he feels inferior to the the grown Naruto and he wants to get on his level.
5 out 5
Conclusion and Predictions
1) Sasuke is going to get a power up soon. Hopefully something unique like the Kyuubi-Sage eyes...and not another Rinnegan spammer.
2) I actually kind of hope that Infinite Tsukiyomi succeeds...so we get a whole arc of Naruto and Sasuke..."Fighting in the dream world" now that would be cool.
3) The way I see it is...Naruto only has one possible power up left...and that's if Minato is still going to give Yang Kurama to him...who knows maybe he'll end up giving it to Sasuke.
I've already said much of what can be said of this chapter. There's not much you can pull/analyse from it other than power levels at this point.
Thanks for reading! Enjoy your day, all you Mangahelpers
Link to Naruto Chapter 645: Two Powers
P.S. - Make sure you check out some of the great anime artwork created on DeviantArt.com
P.P.S - I now have a Blog Page for all my Naruto Chapter Reviews, check it out: NarutoTheory Review BlogPage
P.P.P.S - It's 2013 and we're entering the Winter of Next-Gen gaming, which would you rather be playing the next Naruto game on? - Xbox One or PS4
P.P.P.P.S - Make sure to check out Bloomerwedgies new Capslock Review. I myself have become quite fond of them. I'm going off to read it now! *Goes into Kyuubi-Sage Mode*
Last edited: