NarutoxShion - Midnight swim

Jaime F.

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2007
Messages
2,227
Reaction score
166
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Looks pretty good Mymph, especially for your first Naruto fan art. Naruto's looking manlier than usual, and apparently he's a big fan of yours, because he's got a tattoo with your name on it. Anyways, I think Shion looks great, and the background looks nice as well. Well, I think your 1st fan art is pretty good, so I hope you keep making them. Keep up the good work, and keep posting your art here.
 

VASSiLi

Manga Editor
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 6, 2007
Messages
2,479
Reaction score
4,011
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Italy
Nice fanart!
 

QianQian

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jun 22, 2006
Messages
138
Reaction score
44
Gender
Hidden
Country
Canada
That Shion...

I was expecting the crazy one from When They Cry. Now, Naruto x WTC!Shion is HOT!

Nice fanart!
 

.Sinist3r

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Feb 2, 2009
Messages
79
Reaction score
12
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
France
Nice Work ^^

I like it =)
 

Googlez_kun

MH's Best Artist
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Oct 22, 2008
Messages
9,744
Reaction score
8,510
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Good job!!:thumbs
 

- aMt -

Artist
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 20, 2008
Messages
3,093
Reaction score
517
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
so cool
 

Mymph

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
30
Reaction score
15
Age
38
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Thanks hehe
 

adel123456789

Banned
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 3, 2007
Messages
2,521
Reaction score
632
Gender
Male
Country
Palestine
good one for a first time.
 
Top