TV NCIS

destiny4ever

MH's Most Friendly Member
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 30, 2008
Messages
5,568
Reaction score
6,349
Gender
Female
Country
United States

I’m a big fan of this awesome series! :) I started watching it on USA and now I’m following it on CBS (on TV when I can and on their website). So I was wondering... is anyone else here on MH a fan of this TV show and/or is currently watching it?
 
Last edited:

3loooy

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jan 25, 2010
Messages
5
Reaction score
0
Gender
Female
Country
Madagascar
yes i am a fan
i love the maime and NY once but not the others
 

wilsontom

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Oct 26, 2010
Messages
7
Reaction score
0
Age
41
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Hey dude, Including me also in NCIS Fan's list. I love to watch it regular. Currently, I'm watching its Season 8 Episode 6 "Cracked". It's Awesome.
 

agatha012

Banned
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jan 12, 2011
Messages
12
Reaction score
2
Age
39
Gender
Female
Country
Australia
Hey i am watching NCIS. really buddy this show is mind blowing...Its season 8 is awesome even i like this season much more than the previous one's..
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
This deserves to be bumped.

How is the latest NCIS?
 

destiny4ever

MH's Most Friendly Member
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 30, 2008
Messages
5,568
Reaction score
6,349
Gender
Female
Country
United States
I agree this thread deserves to be revived. Unfortunately, I haven’t watched the new season or even the last episodes of last season. :( So can we revive this thread by talking about our favorite NCIS moments instead? :) Here’s one of my favorite moments:

Tiva scene / Team rescuing Ziva :luv
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
I like the scene where Ziva drives for the first time and Tony pukes. T'was funny, especially when Gibbs tells the director Ziva nearly killed his team. xD

I so hope to drive with a maniac like that for the lulz. D:
 

destiny4ever

MH's Most Friendly Member
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 30, 2008
Messages
5,568
Reaction score
6,349
Gender
Female
Country
United States
I like the scene where Ziva drives for the first time and Tony pukes.
I don’t remember that scene…was season is that episode from?

T'was funny, especially when Gibbs tells the director Ziva nearly killed his team. xD
I didn’t remember that part either, but I did find a link of it.

And here’s another favorite moment of mine:

Don’t make Abby angry!!
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
I think season 3? It's after Kate dies though.

Angry Abby is scary. xD With that brain of hers, it'd be wrong to mess with her. Good thing she's generally a fun and cool person.


Here is the clip. :3

Tiva moment? :o


Tony and Ziva handcuff themselves on the order of the police officer. Pretty funny.

Also, if anyone's gonna complain about me double/triple/etc posting, I don't care. \o
 
Last edited:

destiny4ever

MH's Most Friendly Member
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 30, 2008
Messages
5,568
Reaction score
6,349
Gender
Female
Country
United States
I haven’t watched NCIS in years, but I’ve recently watched a clip from the latest episode of NCIS that left me speechless. I’m referring to the car accident that happens in episode 21, season 10.

After all those wonderful TIVA moments, especially the one that happens inside that car because Tony and Ziva holding hands was great :luv, that car has to come out of nowhere and hit them like that. :( Obviously they won’t be okay after that accident; I just hope they are alive. I can’t wait to find out what happened to them.

Btw, I’m so curious about what Ziva was about to say before they got hit by that car.
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Heartbreaking news for Tiva fans, Ziva will be leaving the show after 8 years. She's not being killed off and has just decided to move on. It seems it came as quite a surprise to the creators.

I haven't followed the show in a few years and have been planning a marathon of it, but to hear this is a bit saddening. Gutted :scry
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Same. I haven't watched much of season 10, but I'm glad she's not being killed off like Caitlin. Means she can still return.
 

destiny4ever

MH's Most Friendly Member
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 30, 2008
Messages
5,568
Reaction score
6,349
Gender
Female
Country
United States
I haven’t watched NCIS in a while but I would always the TIVA scenes of every season. Yep, I ship that pairing. So being the big TIVA fan that I am, I was extremely saddened and surprised by the news of Cote de Pablo leaving NCIS. I read that the writer had big plans for TIVA so that made me even sadder. Hopefully the first two episodes of the new season will give us, the TIVA fans, some type of closure. Btw, reading this helped me cope with the sad news. ;)

Same. I haven't watched much of season 10, but I'm glad she's not being killed off like Caitlin. Means she can still return.
I really, really, really hope she returns. She was a cool character and her chemistry with Tony was incredible!!

Bye-bye TIVA :(, we’ll never forget you <3~…
 
Last edited by a moderator:
  • Like
Reactions: M3J

ProGoddess

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 16, 2010
Messages
2,648
Reaction score
2,176
Gender
Female
Country
Water Tribe
I used to watch this TV show but somehow I have stopped. But honestly, it is a good show. :)
 

destiny4ever

MH's Most Friendly Member
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 30, 2008
Messages
5,568
Reaction score
6,349
Gender
Female
Country
United States
NCIS used to be one of my favorite TV shows, I especially loved the chemistry between Tony and Ziva. Of course, I watched the TIVA farewell episode, it was a beautiful and sad episode for me.

After that episode I watched a couple of more eps from the new season but it wasn’t the same, something was missing, and that something was Ziva.

I have read the comments from other fans and I’m happy to know that I’m not the only one who misses Ziva and I do agree with some fans that they should bring Ziva back to the show.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Ziva and Tony have a daughter!!
That was a thought that the TIVA fangirl inside of me had since they decided to let Cote go from the show.
 
Top