Need a good mangaka

Khaf

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Aug 9, 2012
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Gender
Male
Country
Singapore
Hi,

I'm an unpublished writer, and I would dearly wish to have a mangaka to draw out a manga out of my novels which I have written. It will be awesome if I can have someone who would be willing to work together into making this a reality.
 

Link0180

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jul 16, 2012
Messages
28
Reaction score
6
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Hi, i draw manga, although still with lots of room to improve i get told im very talented right now, but unfortunaly and very sorry if thos reply got any hopes up, im in a super very difficult time at the moment and so im not in the best position to do anything right now, im sure if word spreads around enough that you're looking for someone im sure you'll find someone, plus they'd probably a whole lot better art then i draw, so all in all i wish youm luck.
 

vandelmarchen

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jul 15, 2012
Messages
2
Reaction score
1
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
United States
i'd love to help im not the best artist but i do love drawing manga pm and we could share our work and stuff if you wanna =D
 

zachanime

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Sep 25, 2012
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Hi,

I'm an unpublished writer, and I would dearly wish to have a mangaka to draw out a manga out of my novels which I have written. It will be awesome if I can have someone who would be willing to work together into making this a reality.
Yo dude! add me on Facebook Zach Herring. I'm 21 but I can get the job done!
 
Top