- Joined
- Jul 18, 2009
- Messages
- 8
- Reaction score
- 2
- Age
- 38
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
I'm having some trouble with a small sentence in Yotsubato! I hope someone can help me.
Yotsuba (a 5 year old girl, for those who don't know her) invites her neighbour Fuuka to come into her house. Her father told her earlier to do greetings properly, but she often says them wrong. I'm not sure what's the last sentence. It goes:
四葉: どーぞ おあがりたまえ!! おまかいですが。
風薫: え、 いや、 私は... おまかい?
My best guess is she meant 細かいですが, like "it's not that big a house, but..."
Is there such an expression? If not, any ideas?
Thanks in advance.
Yotsuba (a 5 year old girl, for those who don't know her) invites her neighbour Fuuka to come into her house. Her father told her earlier to do greetings properly, but she often says them wrong. I'm not sure what's the last sentence. It goes:
四葉: どーぞ おあがりたまえ!! おまかいですが。
風薫: え、 いや、 私は... おまかい?
My best guess is she meant 細かいですが, like "it's not that big a house, but..."
Is there such an expression? If not, any ideas?
Thanks in advance.