Mar 31, 2010 #1 Hayate-kun Denwa Registered User初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner Joined Mar 31, 2010 Messages 4 Reaction score 0 Gender Male Country I'm wondering how I can start up a Scantalation group. I did some editing and have the scans for Hayate the Combat Butler Chapter 266.
I'm wondering how I can start up a Scantalation group. I did some editing and have the scans for Hayate the Combat Butler Chapter 266.
Apr 14, 2010 #2 DelGrecco Manga Editor初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner Joined Jun 10, 2009 Messages 22 Reaction score 4 Gender Hidden Country You've probably already figured all of this out by now, but just in case: Go to the Manga Editor's Guide at http://mangahelpers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=44133 and you can find out about registering a group and related items. That's really all there is to it. Once you have enough releases you can request a status change to reflect that you are a Manga Editor. Good luck!
You've probably already figured all of this out by now, but just in case: Go to the Manga Editor's Guide at http://mangahelpers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=44133 and you can find out about registering a group and related items. That's really all there is to it. Once you have enough releases you can request a status change to reflect that you are a Manga Editor. Good luck!