- Joined
- Feb 14, 2007
- Messages
- 25
- Reaction score
- 4
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
I can't seem to understand what "目から熱帯魚が飛び出そ" means.
It roughly translates to "tropical fish are flying out of my eyes" but that doesn't make any sense considering the context. Is it a pun on 目から鱗が落ちる which means "I've awaken to the truth"?
I've put it as "It’s like the truth is flying at my eyes." and noted it as a pun for now.
It's from Dead Soul Revolver volume 1 chapter 5 page 168.
Any help would be awesome.
Link to the page:
http://mangahelpers.com/downloads/read-online/77589/168
It roughly translates to "tropical fish are flying out of my eyes" but that doesn't make any sense considering the context. Is it a pun on 目から鱗が落ちる which means "I've awaken to the truth"?
I've put it as "It’s like the truth is flying at my eyes." and noted it as a pun for now.
It's from Dead Soul Revolver volume 1 chapter 5 page 168.
Any help would be awesome.
Link to the page:
http://mangahelpers.com/downloads/read-online/77589/168
Last edited: