Need help with a character design.

gigono

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Nov 24, 2012
Messages
8
Reaction score
3
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Hello I'm final think i got all the characters and plot in my manga to the point where I feel like I could draw it.I got everyone down except for the protagonist.No matter how hard I try i can't seem to imagine his hair.Everything I tried came out looking either really bad or didn't seem it fit him. Anyone have any tips that could help me get it just right.
 

Googlez_kun

MH's Best Artist
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Oct 22, 2008
Messages
9,744
Reaction score
8,510
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
You could post the character. That would help us helping you. (:
 

gigono

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Nov 24, 2012
Messages
8
Reaction score
3
Gender
Male
Country
United States
....Ya I should have done that in the first place. My bad Ill try a quick sketch and post bio for him.
 
Top