- Joined
- Apr 13, 2009
- Messages
- 21
- Reaction score
- 6
- Age
- 38
- Gender
- Female
- Country
-
Hi, I'm having a bit of trouble with this one line and I was hoping someone might be able to help me out:
せめてアイツらについててやりてーからよ
The part that confuses me is "ついてて." Does that mean "付いてる" or "について?" (And if it's について, how does "てやりてー" even function in this sentence?) I'm probably overlooking something very simple and complicating things, which is making me get it wrong. The only context I can offer is the character was angry about another character stopping her from going and helping her friends (since at that point, they thought there was nothing that could be done.)
Any help would be appreciated! Thanks!
せめてアイツらについててやりてーからよ
The part that confuses me is "ついてて." Does that mean "付いてる" or "について?" (And if it's について, how does "てやりてー" even function in this sentence?) I'm probably overlooking something very simple and complicating things, which is making me get it wrong. The only context I can offer is the character was angry about another character stopping her from going and helping her friends (since at that point, they thought there was nothing that could be done.)
Any help would be appreciated! Thanks!