Done Need help with a sentence

Lintwhite

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Apr 13, 2009
Messages
21
Reaction score
6
Age
38
Gender
Female
Country
United States
The sentence is "目に余る程のメロンやら桃やらあったらなるってフツー" and I cannot figure out if it's referencing something or...? I'm just very confused.

The context, if it helps, is one guy gets really flustered by the other and tells him he's "showing too much skin" and then the guy getting accused of exposing himself too much says the above.

Thanks in advance!
 

mikkih

Translator/Moderator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 12, 2010
Messages
1,710
Reaction score
1,371
Gender
Female
Country
United States
The sentence is "目に余る程のメロンやら桃やらあったらなるってフツー" and I cannot figure out if it's referencing something or...? I'm just very confused.

The context, if it helps, is one guy gets really flustered by the other and tells him he's "showing too much skin" and then the guy getting accused of exposing himself too much says the above.

Thanks in advance!
目に余る程のメロンやら桃やらあったらなるってフツー: 普通(or 通常), 目に余る程のメロンや桃があったら、そうなる。

The melons (メロン) and peaches (桃) generally refer to voluptuous women.
 

Lintwhite

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Apr 13, 2009
Messages
21
Reaction score
6
Age
38
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Oh! Well, hell, that sentence makes a lot more sense now. Thank you so much!
 
Top