- Joined
- Apr 4, 2009
- Messages
- 202
- Reaction score
- 0
- Age
- 40
- Gender
- Female
- Country
-
So, should I do it like this?
そこはさあ (not sure how this is used.
Or that.
のんびりした所で 暮らせば//少しは人間丸くなるとでも思ったのかしれないけど
If I live in a easy going place//
ま 体のいい厄介払いね
But that's a nice way of saying good riddance, huh?
Context: One guy is saying this to another guy.
命短し//恋せよ乙女。。。か
Life is short.//Fall in love, young maiden. (or is it fall in love with a young maiden?)
Context: One guy asked if he dated someone and he answered:
それなり。。。かな
知ってること
Things that I know
知らないこと
Things that I don't know
1年の人生の差
気になることがいっぱいあって
There are a lot of things I'm bothered by.
Context: Lightning strikes
こえー
たぶんここでならうまくやってける気がする
Perhaps I feel that I'll manage being successful here
そこはさあ (not sure how this is used.
Or that.
のんびりした所で 暮らせば//少しは人間丸くなるとでも思ったのかしれないけど
If I live in a easy going place//
ま 体のいい厄介払いね
But that's a nice way of saying good riddance, huh?
Context: One guy is saying this to another guy.
命短し//恋せよ乙女。。。か
Life is short.//Fall in love, young maiden. (or is it fall in love with a young maiden?)
Context: One guy asked if he dated someone and he answered:
それなり。。。かな
知ってること
Things that I know
知らないこと
Things that I don't know
1年の人生の差
気になることがいっぱいあって
There are a lot of things I'm bothered by.
Context: Lightning strikes
こえー
たぶんここでならうまくやってける気がする
Perhaps I feel that I'll manage being successful here
Last edited: