Done Need help with these sentences

stlwright

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Apr 4, 2009
Messages
202
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Ok, these trans are from a ****** manga:

(For these three sentences, the main character is putting "it" in)
変なかんじ...

もっと奧まで突いて

Then he says:

こうかん? (Can't figure out what this means)

(While he's having sex he thinks)
色々見聞きして勉強してる (I'm observing and studying various ways or things?)

Context: The first guy is talking about this clinic and the other guy asks:
そこに患者押しつけてばっくれるか
 
Last edited:

lucifell

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
14
Reaction score
7
Age
42
Gender
Male
Country
United States
=変なかんじ =

is also 変な感じ
変 is "strange/odd/etc"
感じ is "feeling/sensation"

Your line would then be: "It feels strange/odd/weird" or something like that

=もっと奧まで突いて=

もっと is "More"
奧 is roughly "inside/interior"
突いてis the って version of 突く which has many meanings, but in your case, would be thrust, stab, something along those lines.

Your line would then be either: "It's okay for you to go deeper(into me)" or "Thrust deeper into me!"

=こうかん=
This one I believe to be こうかな which is basically "Like this?"


=色々見聞きして勉強してる=
As for this line, in your context I would translate as "I'm learning/experiencing so many new things" or the like


I'm not quite sure about your final line so I can't comment on it.

Hope this helps
 
Last edited:

stlwright

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Apr 4, 2009
Messages
202
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Thanks.

The last sentence is ugh. lol. Gave more details. My trans doesn't sound right.

那須クリニックですが。。。あそこは
guy 1: The Nas clinic, but...over there...
そこに患者押しつけてばっくれるか (still need help)
guy 2: Do they impose on their patients and feign ignorance over there?
 
Top