Help Wanted need idea here!

thumbtax123

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jan 12, 2014
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
need help here!..


im making a manga and now im stuck
can anyone help me of an idea of some funny stuffs in highschool life..
that would make the readers bang their head and cry in laughter because they can relate..:)
 
Last edited:

Thomey

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Sep 18, 2013
Messages
6
Reaction score
0
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
I'm doing a highschool manga too and I find real life events that happened to you tend to be funnier and relate-able then ones that are made up.
For instance ~ My school was an all boys school which just went co-ed in my final year. I was talking with my friends as I put my hand in my right blazer pocket, I felt something odd so I pulled it out. We all stopped talking and just stared at the tampon I was holding in my hand, I was so confused over how it got in my pocket.
 
Top