Cleaning Need some help getting rid of smudges.

Lightsnake

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Mar 31, 2009
Messages
368
Reaction score
53
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
United States

Avenger_zero0one

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Nov 27, 2010
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Uruguay
For that... Try redrawing and making the grays with a pre-made pattern, or use Topaz Clean (I recomend version 2), and then Topaz Denoise (v5).

Play with the values and you can get a better quality.
 

Lightsnake

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Mar 31, 2009
Messages
368
Reaction score
53
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Thanks for the advice. Would I have to buy the Topazes?
 

zidane

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 24, 2007
Messages
1,497
Reaction score
1,162
Gender
Male
Country
Antarctica
You can use them for a month for free, then you'll have to register and buy them if you like the product.
General note: Don't even think about posting keygens or cracks here.
 

Lightsnake

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Mar 31, 2009
Messages
368
Reaction score
53
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I got the trials. However, when I load up CS4, they aren't showing up. Any help?
 

zidane

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 24, 2007
Messages
1,497
Reaction score
1,162
Gender
Male
Country
Antarctica
I'd suggest contacting the Topaz team with any and all installation problems, this hardly falls under "Editing help".
Seriously though, I'm sure there is a read me file somewhere that explains it all in baby steps.
 

[Ju-Ni]Vicissitude

Manga Editor
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Nov 23, 2007
Messages
128
Reaction score
119
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Or you could NOT use a denoiser and try to put some actual effort into your pages. Just a thought.
 

achika

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Sep 2, 2010
Messages
5
Reaction score
0
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Malaysia
Hm. I'm not sure if my info is useful or not. ^^;

Since it is CS4 version, then your Topaz should be x64.

If you have already installed it, restart your PS. See under "Filter" and you will have Topaz Labs in the options. This should work if you have install it correctly.

Just as addition: Don't forget to have your scan at RGB and not Grayscale. Somehow Topaz Labs is not working if your scans are under Grayscale.
 
Last edited:
Top