Info - Need some help on Beserk | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Info Need some help on Beserk

D.Gray-Man

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
United States
Okie, i watched the anime and was severely pissed by how it just came to the biggest cliffhanger ever in anime world. Where does the manga chapter pick up after griffthis rapes caska?? Also if anyone knows where to get the entire volume from that point on would be most helpful.

*More so which chapter or volume should i start at to be a little more precise*

*edited by D.Gray-Man*

jabbament

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
Volume 13 shows the ending of the Eclipse, and is probably where you should pick up.

You can check THIS thread to check for some options for where to get the manga. I'd strongly suggest IRC and #Lurk.

venicia777

Manga Editor
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Abu Dhabi

jabbament

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
United States
There is a more "complete" guide written by Tamerlane over HERE. It is useful and walks you through step-by-step on doing most everything you have to do to be able to download from #Lurk.

#Lurk has a ton of manga for download, so its definately worth trying. :p

The Boff

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
Sweden
i was in the exact situation like you D.Gray-Man, and my advice to you is this:

read the entire manga instead! start at volume 1. the stuff thats in the anime has been edited and
a lot of really cool stuff and horrible stuff has been taken out. so i strongly advise you to read everything!

jabbament

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
United States
I've never seen the anime, so I never thought of that, but you're right, Boffen.

But, the manga is just so...amazingly violent and wonderfully drawn and detailed. Its definately worth reading from chapter 1, eventhough you've seen it all. I've read Berserk volume 1-31 3 times, and I don't get tired of it. I just finished it for the 3rd time yesterday, and I'm going to go read Vagabond before I read it again.

Anyway, back on topic, start from volume 1 when you read the manga. You could pick up from 13, but there is always stuff too violent/disturbing/whatever that they cannot put in anime....and normally, its a lot of the good stuff.

AlbatorBis

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
Yemen
jabbament said:
You could pick up from 13, but there is always stuff too violent/disturbing/whatever that they cannot put in anime....and normally, its a lot of the good stuff.
When I see a sentence like this, I cannot help but wonder...where does the world go?
The world go and read Berserk!

D.Gray-Man

Reaction score
Country
United States
Thanks guys for the info, for the one said go to #lurks channel. I've known the ways of IRC for me since i have a mac it's mIRC, and i appreciate the info too. For the rest stating i should start from manga vol 1, already did so been there done that. I have read all the way at least to 11, just buy going to the book stores and what not. So i was well aware of what the anime didn't or did have in it, they depicted Griffith selling himself a little more than the anime told. Right now i am on vol 16 heading onto 17. Yea you could say i am a fast reader, i finished or caught up with D.Gray-Man in 2 day..... :blink :o. Thanks guys and girls for all the info.. Also isn't Evil Genius on Irc.highway.net?

AlbatorBis

Reaction score
Country
Yemen
Yes we are. Dunno how active the channel is though, as I don't wander there.
#[evil_genius] @ irc.irchighway.net

ruby_06

Reaction score
Country
Egypt
easiest way is to download it is from isohunt, it is all there. (if you use bit torrent)

D.Gray-Man

Reaction score
Country
United States
Well, i been downloading it from VNManga.com but when ur low on money ur gotta keep posting to get some copper to get more volumes.

AlbatorBis

Reaction score
Country
Yemen
Are you talking about real-life money, or just some internet virtual currencies? I'ld like to know, because if somebody is getting money off our releases, then they certainly didn't ask for it.

If you pay for releases, you're being ripped off!

D.Gray-Man

Reaction score
Country
United States
Ohhh nah AlbatorBis it's virtual currencies. By making post depending on length and other factors you are rewarded with virtual money to buy manga. Full volumes are 10 copper and single chapters are 1 copper. Sorry for the misconception i hope i cleared it up. Also AlbatorBis how many post do you have to have to make a subject in the mindwerks forums? Also i heard Beserk is coming to a closure? Is that true?

The Boff

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
Sweden
D.Gray-Man said:
Also i heard Beserk is coming to a closure? Is that true?
thats impossible... there's stilll miiiiiiiiiiiiles to go on that storyline. if it ended now it would be the worst ending ever imo

D.Gray-Man

Reaction score
Country
United States
Oh aight I just wanted to make sure... does anyone know where i can find for ddl(direct download) 22-26 volumes at? Because @VNmanga you can only dl 10 files a day...

AlbatorBis

Reaction score
Country
Yemen
D.Gray-Man said:
Ohhh nah AlbatorBis it's virtual currencies. By making post depending on length and other factors you are rewarded with virtual money to buy manga. Full volumes are 10 copper and single chapters are 1 copper. Sorry for the misconception i hope i cleared it up. Also AlbatorBis how many post do you have to have to make a subject in the mindwerks forums? Also i heard Beserk is coming to a closure? Is that true?
We're kind of off-topic but oh well...
1- It's all cool then. Kinda cool system, but don't you get horrible spamfest this way?
2- I think the limit is either 10 or 25 post. I warn you though: if you intend to spam your way there and post a thread about where to find Berserk DD, you're going to get fried. The point of the limit is to avoid this kind of annoyances. I'm not saying it's a great system, it's just how it is.
3- Never heard of a closure soon, what we know though is that Miura know how the manga will end. He sayed it in the past, so maybe that is what it was about.

D.Gray-Man

Reaction score
Country
United States
Hmm, I never ask for stuff like that i just post in threads already made and put my opinion in that thread. The reason why i asked was i dled vol 27- current chapter already, so that's why i asked you about that.

AlbatorBis

Reaction score
Country
Yemen
No prob man, just checking :amuse

To be honest with you, I don't have any other source than Lurk, and this is where I get all my stuffs. Without checking, I'm pretty sure they have the Berserk chapters you are looking for. YOu migth want to take a look at the thread "where can I get Berserk manga" for other sources, like DD.

D.Gray-Man

Reaction score
Country
United States
I was about to ask you that but it didn't come to mind after u posted to go there. Also i just went to VNManga and DDL the remaing 22-26, and so i just need to read. Right now i am somewhere in vol 20 i believe and it's getting pretty interesting now that's all i say. But I'm positive that you'll say albatorbis wait until you get further along in the story.. Later man heading off to bed.